T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

I put Mus? and Baley in the Ganga club. They've been up in arms every now and then, but they're usually cool and laidback.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Something you have no chance of entering, Child. ...But you could provide them a light from one of your many flames.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You people! :Eldar's shaking his head with a wry grin icon:

You know, I'm not going to be perfect at getting every score just right. When I do a report, I go off of experiences I've had with the subject of the report. I also read through quite a few old posts, normally from the very first post. I think of things that strike me personally. I think of what other folks have to say about the subject. Finally, I take a lot of time to think of what that member brings to the boards. That's why it takes me so long to do these reports.

Do you deserve a 3 rating for naysaying? At that moment I thought you did. Will you tomorrow? Probably not. Whatever the score is, my comments are what's important. You were complaining a bit lately, which I thought put you in the "normal" range of 3.

Finally, young lady, whatever you do in a game is your business. To me, you'll always be a Diplomat. That is final. :Eldar's fond smile icon:

Obsidian Plays

I appear to be good at finding avatars for people, Darkside Eldar and Julian all sport ones that I've found in various places...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hey, that's true. I was actually thinking about that the other day. It just seemed odd that we were all shopping for avatars at chez Calax.

Obsidian Plays

emumbleiofferedtheideatogooglefor'eldar'mumblemumb :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mothman and then Child of Flame. Child of Flame certainly isn't in the ganga club. I think I'll have some fun with that one! hahahaha :(

Obsidian Plays

This isn't a card, boyo. I have more things to say other than just focusing on your religion. ...But I can only call them as I see them. heh heh heh heh

You'll just have to wait to see what I have to say. :D

Obsidian Plays

Eldar, before you make mine, I would like to remind you:

I post lots of threads.

One of the threads was the KOTOR 3 CONFIRMED! thread, which shot up to over twenty pages in a couple hours.

I have totally pissed mods off before, and not even cared.

Darkside called me legendary on another messageboard. :shifty:

I always look up the number of threads created before I make a report. I know you've totally pissed off mods before. I remember that damend KOTOR 3 CONFIRMED! thread. I was one of the pissed off mods.

EDIT: Oh, you created the first TOMBS thread? That will get you some extra goodies.

Obsidian Plays

USER :

---

Mothman

----

ATTRIBUTES

Intellgence: 3 – Mothman is an intelligent fellow.  He’s definitely smarter than the average moth.

Chutzpah: 5 – His first post was also his first thread which made it to seven pages.  That’s what I call Chutzpah.

Wits: 3 – He’s not the witmeister, but maybe Mr. wit.

Charisma: 3 – Mothman is a likeable young feller.

Will: 4 – He’ll never be in the ganga club.  He’s too willing to throw down on the issues.

Manipulation : 2 – Not much for manipulation.  He’d rather make a frontal attack

---

SKILLS :

Artful Dodging: 2 – He can’t dodge well enough.  On the other hand, he can take a few hits and still stay in the game.  (See the will score)

Derailing: 2 – Not much of a derailer.  Mothman actually tends to be serious.

Flaming: 3 – Mothman can send out some flames.  He doesn’t tend to go cowboy, but he’ll defend his position, and if that takes a flame or two, he’ll generate some heat.

Humor: 4 – I actually find Mothman humorous.  Little things like the following passage:

Same here.  No Hoff items whatsoever.  :)  (proud)

hahaha you doofus

Naysaying: 2 – Mothman is actually pretty upbeat.

Lurking: 1 – I know he’s lurked from time to time, but he’s not much of a lurker. He seems to be willing to speak when he has an opinion.

Netiquette: 5 – What can I say about Netiquette that hasn’t already been said?

Nitpicking: 3 – Folks who flame nitpick. My mothy friend is no exception.

On-topic: 3 – He tends to stay on topic.

Quoting: 3 – Strangely enough, he’s not much of a quoter. Oh, he’s about average, but considering the fact that he’s willing to mix it up, I would have expected more.

Thread Creation: 3 – Okay, he doesn’t have a lot of threads. On the other hand, his first post created a thread and it went seven pages. He gets an extra point for that.

Word-Play: 3 – Yeah, he plays with words. He’s a goof.

Complaining: 2 – Not too bad on the complaining front.

Emoticons: 3 – Some posts have none. Some posts have several. I especially like the post with three :) in a row followed on the next line by a :wub:

Esoteric Trivia: 3 – He’s very erotic. Huh? Oh, esoteric? That too, I guess.

Flirting: 2 – He doesn’t tend to be too terribly randy considering his age. He did have an ugly argument with meta concerning his taste in women though.

Kung-Fu: 3 – He’s not a kung-fu master, but being able to take a few hits and land a few uppercuts can sometimes carry the day! :D

Nanny: 3 – Every now and then, he’s the nanny in the playroom.

Private Messaging: 1 – Current evidence is that he doesn’t have a lot of private messages. I can almost see folks PMing me to let me know he PMs them. As a result, their own PM rating will increase. Everyone will be happy.

Rebutting: 3 – He won’t let your attack go unanswered.

Spam: 2 – Not a huge spammer, my friend the Mothman.

Therapist: 2 – Only enough to make an attack.

Stealth: 2 – Naw, the Mothman flutters too close to the light to be stealthy.

Tip-Toeing: 2 – He didn’t come here to dance, dammit.

Trolling: 2 – Not really. He might respond to trolls, but he doesn’t tend to be one himself.

---

BACKGROUNDS :

Fame: 3 – He’s known if not always understood.

Respect: 3 – Mothman is a likeable young man.

Net Access: 3 – seems to have access.

Spellmar: 3 – I was talking to Spellmar the other day and he feels like we pick on him. :(

Followers 0 – No followers. Who needs ‘em anyhow?

Dupe Accounts: 0 – I haven’t seen one yet and I don’t want to know.

---

---

Merits/Flaws:

Defender of the faith – It’s not all he is. It doesn’t encompass the whole of his personality. …But Mothman has never been ashamed of his Christianity. I hope he never is.

Art connoisseur – Mothman enjoys fan art. I didn’t find a sketch he’d done, but I’d like a link to one if anyone can find it.

Standing tall – Mothman will stand up for himself. He’s not really a flaming cowboy. He’s more of a guy who refuses to be pushed down. Good for him.

Thanks, Eldar. I love it (esp. my chutzpah rating)! :D :lol: :"> :thumbsup:;):wub: So far, my best thread was the romance thread, which lasted 18 pages until it was sadly locked due to spam attack.

Hmm...I don't seem to recall being "picked on" by spellmar...unless my memory's just failing (old age, of course). :)

And since you asked for sketches, I DO actually have three pictures I posted in the art threads. As soon as I find them, I'll post or PM them. :D