T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

I still haven't been reviewed. And I've posted on that other thread. And sort of begged. Thread fails to deliver!

Alirght here you go Sarj...no wait - this is Weiser. ^_^

---

USER :

Weiser Cain

Nicknames : Weiser

----

ATTRIBUTES :

[*]Intelligence: 2 - Not brain dead, but not too brilliant either. Thinks people's arms are thicker than their waists.

[*]Wits: 1

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

What took you so long to reply to that?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Looks so. Poor Weiser.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It can be taken that way or it could be that you guys are such miserable **** that the idea of spending any significant time around you is rare. What I actually meant is I have hobbies but you guys are a little sensitive about the merest hint of people calling you losers with nothing better to do with your lives, or so it would seem.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I think everyone here should just agree to stop crying.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It can be taken that way or it could be that you guys are such miserable **** that the idea of spending any significant time around you is rare. What I actually meant is I have hobbies but you guys are a little sensitive about the merest hint of people calling you losers with nothing better to do with your lives, or so it would seem.

Woah, calm down. We were just teasing. I think someone's a slight bit touchy today.

sig2.gif

Oh, damn. There's going to be some crushed egos soon.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Intentional, dear petay. Still 12 at the end, eh?

kirottu said:

It's possible for anyone to get rated on TOMBS. Hell, I did... let me check... eleven of the damned things.

Okay, but the way I had it explained to me, you must do a couple of TOMBS reports to get a rating. There doesn't seem to be anyone else waiting for a TOMBS report for right now, so you can choose to issue your own TOMBS report for another member. Since I've suggested this course of action, I must recuse myself from consideration from the extra TOMBS report.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Not that kind of "do" you perverts.

Do you think we have no restraint? Tsk, tsk, tsk. :rolleyes:

Yes, but you never know when GoA is lurking around the corner. :ph34r:

I think I'm interested in this, whatever this may be. May I ask though what the point is to TOMBS, if any? I think I'd like to join, I just hope I haven't made too many enemies on this board.

I think I'm interested in this, whatever this may be.  May I ask though what the point is to TOMBS, if any?  I think I'd like to join, I just hope I haven't made too many enemies on this board.

I don't think you quite get the point of this thread. :ph34r:

Come to think of it I'm not sure if this thread has a point...