T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

Because I did him too. Now you guys cheated on me. :blink: I... I need some time alone.

I just got caught up in all the excitement.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You wouldn't mind doing one for me too, Son of Khaene? Now that I've regained my free will from the urges of trying to get pixies on a date. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You wouldn't mind doing one for me too, Son of Khaene? Now that I've regained my free will from the urges of trying to get pixies on a date. =]

No wait, come back!

I was just playing hard to get...

Don't leave me...

Please...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And again; Eldar delivers! :wacko:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I remember when T.O.M.B.S. was about the passion, but now Eldar went all commercial on us with high scores (6's and 7's) to attract a larger audience.

What about the game man? What about the game? >_<

I didn't get any 6's or 7's. :'(

I did get four 5's though, but I deserved them. :huh:

That just means your a "small market" poster. Eldar gives the big scores to those in major media markets. Chicago, LA, NY, London, etc...

or those cities with fanatical fans.

Wooo!

I'm a coporate whore!

Thanks Eldar.

Eldar makes his own rules!

Look, I considered one very important fact: a range of 1-5 is way too limiting. I envisioned 1-5 as describing the normal level for a human being. 6-7 describe a truly super human effort, thus Baley MUST get a score of 7 in spam. No actual human being could possibly spam as much as Baley does. level 8-10 would reflect something akin to, or even surpassing, godhood.

Likewise, sometimes a person is defined just as much by what they don't as what they do. For that reason, a negative 1-0 shows a super human ability to avoid an activity. negative 2-5 shows a godlike ability to cause an activity to cease in your presence.

I hope I've clarified my particular system which, I will remind you, fits in the pre-existing system quite well. The range is greater, but only serves to add greater granularity to the descriptions.

Plus, I like pandering to the big markets! heh heh heh :wub:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You know, my assessments are not uniform. I've been trying to figure out how I could tidy up the reports so that they all hold to the same standard.

Maybe I should create a new topic that has nothing but evaluations in it. It could be for nothing other than evaluations.

Plus, folks can ask for specific people to do TOMBS reports. I don't think anyone had the intention that I would be the only one submitting reports. The way I see it, there might be multiple reports for each person.

Okay is this a case of the solution being worse than the sickness? Does this sound like a plan?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

What? There should have been another alt-nick here writing "ain't that the truth". I'm disappointed.

kirottu said:

Better. Thanks you.

kirottu said:

I think Eldar exaggerates the amount Baley spams. He makes on-topic posts sometimes, thus making him ineligable for the highest grade.

I know you want to stick a shiv in him and take his crown, pixies. I figure that you, Mus?, and Baley must all spend all your time standing with your backs to the wall, looking over your shoulders, and trying to convince others to try your food before you eat it.

Obsidian Plays