T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

USER :

Eldar

---

ATTRIBUTES :

Intelligence: 4 Smart cookie

Wits: 3 Witty? I guess.

Will: 4 Especially when deleting perfectly reasonable lyrics!

Chutzpah: 2 Nah

Charisma: 3 Likeable,more as a poster than a mod tho

Manipulation: 4 Mad Moderator Skillz !1

---

SKILLS :

Artful Dodging: 3 Smart cookie indeed.

Derailing:1 Not anymore,a pity.

Flaming: 1 A moderator is above petty flames.

Humor: 3 Funny guy,but alas a mod.

Naysaying:1 Pretty positive guy.

Lurking:4 Ninja Mod Eldar strikes Back!

Netiquette:5 A gentleman of the highest order.

Nitpicking: 1 Nay,I say.

On-topic: 4 Most of the time,those damn moderator duties.

Quoting: 2 Indeed.

Thread Creation: 2 More pages than I,quality over quantity any day!

Word-Play: 2 I wish he'd play with them words more.

---

BACKGROUNDS :

Fame: 3 King of WoT.

Respect: 4 Moderator?

Net Access: 4 hidden.

Spellmar: 4 Better than I? Nay.(well maybe)

---

MERITS/FLAWS :

The Hidden Mod

Protector of the Jodo

Tyrant of WoT

PS:I used Eldar's System.

What can I say, I like it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You can add your own special categories, y'know Eldar? And if you don't like a category, or it has a rank of zero, then there is no need to include it (which logically exxplains why there are special categories, no?).

:ermm:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'd like to observe that I don't always follow the rules as much as you guys think I do. heh heh heh. :Eldar's shifty look with a mischievous smile icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'd like to observe that I don't always follow the rules as much as you guys think I do.  heh heh heh.  :Eldar's shifty look with a mischievous smile icon:

Yeah - you don't even follow TOMBS standard arithmetic number-line it seems. TOMBS integers: 1-5, not 0-7 dear Eldar. :ermm:

If something's ZERO you just don't list it. Otherwise min is 1, no? :blink:

manthing2.jpg

Why? Yours is here, kirottu:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=443870

Silly. That is unless you read it and felt I was too nice to pixies?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Okay, could anyone who wants a report please let me know again or send me a PM. I can't remember who all I've reported so far.

Obsidian Plays

:lol:

Seriously Eldar, that was a really good sheet. My thread has reached its potential :sorcerer:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't know he was cheating. He never told me he'd been with another member! I didn't... I didn't know!

He even asked for a second TOMBS report knowing that he had one already, the swine!

Obsidian Plays

Also, you can't have 6's, Eldar.  That's why 5 is called the max, no?

:*

Well, they could. But only if they are a member of the dreaded Third Generation. But the TOMBS community at large denies the existence of such beings, arguing that, even if they ever existed, their accounts were deleted long ago, and those who believe in them are openly scorned. :ph34r:

Uh... wait a second...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.