T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

gimme some sugar eldar! common you know you want to!

I mean that in a completly nonsexual way

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

USER :

GroinofDespair

---

ATTRIBUTES :

Intelligence: 4 - He sounds like a smarty! He's a bit weird, though, so who knows?

Wits: 4 - Dry, strange, and downright alien wits.

Will: 2 - He is friend of the shadows and does not stand the field long. He is a stealth poster, not a stamina one.

Chutzpah: 3 - doesn't take a lot of chances, but he's willing to say some off the wall stuff. Plus, anyone who has a jock strap as an avatar has to have some chutzpah.

Charisma: 2 - Few know of the mysterious stranger, and virtually no one knows him.

Manipulation: 3 - He doesn't appear to have much by way of manipulative skillz, but I did make a card for the guy.

---

SKILLS :

Artful Dodging: 5 - Attack, and he is not there. Defend, but where? He is a shadow.

Derailing: 3 - He stays on topic, in a strangely off topic sort of way.

Flaming: 1 - He fears the light casting flame. His attack is cold, not hot.

Humor: 1/5 - He doesn't appear to have a sense of humor... or is it he who laughs at us?

Naysaying: 6 - GroinofDespair lives in the world of perpetual shadow. Ya think he might have a handle on NaySaying!

Lurking: 6 - Shadows hide behind GroinofDespair.

Netiquette: 5 - He has as much as I do, since I don't know what it is. *shrug*

Nitpicking: 1 - A spirit from the realm of darkness just doesn't give a crap about nitpicking.

On-topic: 4 - He stays on topic, but even on topic he's a little off.

Quoting: 1 - The darkness always remembers, but it need no quote.

Thread Creation: 0 - GroinofDespair has no need to start topics. He infests the dark corners of night, infesting the hearts of men and twisting them to create topics for him.

Word-Play: 4 - His voice is oddly compelling, his words oddly poetic. He is not silver tongued, but his voice is rich and shadowy.

---

BACKGROUNDS :

Fame: 1 - No one knows the mysterious stranger.

Respect: 1 - You're lucky to see him, how can you respect him?

Net Access: 3 - Not enough information for a full assessment.

Dupe Accounts 3 - Where there is no proof, there is no accusation.

Spellmar: 3 - Spellmar is a jackass.

---

MERITS/FLAWS :

Dark Soul - Who is GroinofDespair? What is his agenda? Who knows his motives? Is it true: a girl, a one night stand, and an unwanted pregnancy? Can Spirits impregnate women? I don't know, but the guy gives me the eebie jeebies.

Cloaking Device: Groin doesn't hide, he simply ceases to exist for a time.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Awww Eldar forgot that I was the one who started the Pantheon.

Goodness, you're right. I've edited my TOMBS report to reflect this important fact!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Do me next!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm going on strike until I get my own damned report! :madr: :Eldar's angry look when he's not really angry icon:

Obsidian Plays