T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

Do I get points for that? I did have to put the bold tags in as well?... :(

and Jags beats me at my own game...

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think ender should be the awarder of points, he's got the most posts by at least a thousand.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

considering that according to the people early on said that "you are all a part of the simulation" I would think then that nobody could award points because we are all part of a deranged imagination.

And because he has the most posts, he is the owner of the deranged imagination.

considering that according to the people early on said that "you are all a part of the simulation" I would think then that nobody could award points because we are all part of a deranged imagination.

And because he has the most posts, he is the owner of the deranged imagination.

No, people are rated and therefore not part of the background simulation.

[Calax READING COMPREHENSION -1]

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Not according to the guide for hitchikers....

lemme dig it up tommarow I'm tired and it would take too long to do it before today becomes tommarow.

[cryptic]One day, you will realise, that what you see are the shadows on the wall...[/cryptic] :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm waiting patiently.

And feeling quite proud of you all. This is how threads should evolve.

My own thread :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Not according to the guide for hitchikers....

lemme dig it up tomorrow I'm tired and it would take too long to do it before today becomes tomorrow.

I don't know what you are talking about. Firstly I remember no such passage in HHGttG. Secondly, even if such hypothetical passage exists, the rules were stated by Ender in the first posts. Hence my rating of your READING COMPREHENSION penalty.

That is all.

PS SpellMar has kindly pointed out your error with tomorrow.

[cryptic]One day, you will realise, that what you see are the shadows on the wall...[/cryptic] :luck:

Plato, The Forms, as outlined in Plato's allegory of the cave, in The Republic (Book VII).

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The Universe- some information to help you live in it.

1 Area: Infinite

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy offers this definition of the word "infinite"

Infinite: Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much biger than that infact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow that's big" time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really titchy. Gigantic multiplied by clolssal multiplied by staggeringly huges is the sort of concept we're trying to get across here

2) Imports: None

It is impossible t oimport things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

3) Exports: none

See imports

4) Population: none

It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because ther is an ifnitie amount of space for them to be in. However not every one of them is inhabitied. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number devided by infinit is near as nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all planets in the univers can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zer, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Page 244 of Restraunt at the End of the Universe. Ha HA!

eh according to what I heard only the first 20 minutes actually lived up to the Judge Dread ideal. everything else was robocop with a lemony twist...