T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

Do I have to rate you know?

Spellmar says -5 points

Uh, I don't know where you get these strange ideas, but you sir, must be mistaken. If you reread my post, you will see that you sir, are mistaken.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Isn't that how it works?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Isn't that how it works?

But... But, I haven

Well played freind, but it looks like I win again, Sarjahurmaaja.

It was deleted, but then put back.

The rating system sucks. I say you guys lock this thread and create a better system without bukkake references.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

HA! I can't. I'm not a mod in this forum. heh heh.

Wait, should I have said that? :ph34r:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Quit spreading your hate propaganda.

The rating system sucks.  I say you guys lock this thread and create a better system without bukkake references.

You are free to use whatever rating system you want. (It is more through sheer laziness and lack of imagination that everyone seems to be using the same system, not out of any misplaced sense of layalty or systemisation.)

I think it is at least mandatory that everyone has a special characteristic that is added, as well as the inventive and humorous comments for each attribute.

People could post shorter assessments, too, and they could be collated.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was mostly joking anyhow. One system is good as another when the object is to rate other members. :D

I might actually spend the time to rate jaguars' avatar, but it scares me.

Obsidian Plays

eh, Which Jodo? the EU one or one of the other four that appearently Exsist(including the one on this forum)?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.