T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

Yep, but that's not one of'em.

Sarjahurmaaja means "masscharmer", and the word is in its entirety in Sarja's nick.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm dead set sure. Call it intuition.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Or he added it just for the heck of it.

Like me, for instance. Though one could argue that my whole existence is "just for the heck of it".

kirottu said:

"Call it artistic affectation, if you like."

Ah, that's better.

kirottu said:

You're sexy when you nitpick. And right on.

kirottu said:

That's stretching it a bit :D

kirottu said:

That punctuation mark is there to question my existance, not to terminate my identity aka purpose.

kirottu said:

Clever.

kirottu said:

Get a room you two.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You mean three? ^_^

kirottu said:

I saw muso give me -2 TOMBS points, so I decided to check it out, and I'm slightly scared now.

But it's not all bad news, at least I've discovered who my REAL faux online freinds are:

BREAKING NEWS:

chimps.jpg

"We have your Ender now!  Resistance is futile. One by one you shall all fall...Kaftan, Metadigital and the rest of your puny human generals are no match for our power.  Soon the world will be ours - except for that dump known as 'Rumania'; you 'Baley' can keep it where you shall rule as a chimp among men.  And before any of you even think about resisting, look what we did you your vaunted Kumquatq:"

Kumquatq3

blackgraveyardbig.jpg

When the chimp apocalypse comes, I won't be saving you <_<

*nostalgia*

I'll stand firm, yessiiree.

kirottu said:

I saw muso give me -2 TOMBS points, so I decided to check it out, and I'm slightly scared now.

But it's not all bad news, at least I've discovered who my REAL faux online freinds are:

BREAKING NEWS:

chimps.jpg

"We have your Ender now!  Resistance is futile. One by one you shall all fall...Kaftan, Metadigital and the rest of your puny human generals are no match for our power.  Soon the world will be ours - except for that dump known as 'Rumania'; you 'Baley' can keep it where you shall rule as a chimp among men.  And before any of you even think about resisting, look what we did you your vaunted Kumquatq:"

Kumquatq3

blackgraveyardbig.jpg

When the chimp apocalypse comes, I won't be saving you <_<

I think the REAL question is why you were reading the Diplomacy thread, kum? :p

manthing2.jpg