T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

Thanks Fionavar for letting this happen. :D

Let's try and keep this clean and on topic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This means I'll get exp, right? Right?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Dang.

On both accounts.

kirottu said:

Darkside, it doesn't matter, I'm the only one playing, everyone else is just part of the simulation.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I tend to be rated poorly in most aspects, but also to perform well in those same aspects. Either people dont like me or my genius :blink:" cannot be limited to a numerical designation. :huh:

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

You're okay, I guess. It's just...well, anyone who has the guts to take a nick a royalty must be an...interesting person to be rated.

kirottu said:

You're okay, I guess.

Thanks for the vote of support. <_<

Anyway, my nick is a holdover from a time when I was overly arrogant and pompous. That period has long passed. A major depressive episode can do that to ya.

I just didnt want to change my nick so that those here when I last visited regularly recognized me.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Did they recognize you however?

Why did you need recognization anyway?

kirottu said:

Too true.

*looks at his join date and the postcount per day*

It's been quite the hassle, yes. :D

kirottu said:

Actually; I agree with you. How unbelievable is that?

Levels should go first though, they're a system which wrongly justifies spamming and whoring and "ranks" people. Pfffft.

I remeber one board having ranks such as Prime member and Uber Prime Member to go with the post counts. Talk about bad ideas. :-

kirottu said:

Actually; I agree with you. How unbelievable is that?

Levels should go first though, they're a system which wrongly justifies spamming and whoring and "ranks" people. Pfffft.

I remeber one board having ranks such as Prime member and Uber Prime Member to go with the post counts. Talk about bad ideas. :-

I liked the titles back a BIS. You had titles like Sky Watcher, Fire Dancer, Defneder of the Isles and of course at I think either 7500 or 10000 posts you got Ultra Mega Death Islander of Doom! ot something like that. :-"

Custom title what other members can vote for each other for teh win.

I'd be a "A Botherer" probably.

kirottu said:

And that's the main reason why postcounts should be removed.

Isn't that the main point of TOMBS? There needs to be a better system for rating contributions and contributors; the mooted TOMBS system is surely the best candidate for that ... :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT