CD case for Icewind Dale.

Craigboy2

I want to put a picture on my Icewind Dale cd case but I can't find one that's big enough. I want this picture but bigger.

gfdgfdhfd6dp.jpg

So does anyone know where I could find a larger version of this picture that also doesn't say sound track on it?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Can't see the image. Wut gives?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There, I want a picture like that but it doesn't say soundtrack on it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Cool. So you don't know if one like this is already made?

Good luck finding it. I have some custom cases for my games too. Dues Ex, Undying, HL 2 etc.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well I've been searching the web for one but the Black Isle website has been down for about three years so it's hard to find Icewind Dale stuff nowadays.

I always get my games with just the DVD's (or CD's) and sometimes a manual. But then again, they're free so I shouldn't complain. My CD rack does look a bit suspicious though, as there are like hundreds of white CD's there with only a little black text distinguishing them. I stopped doing it that way now though, it takes up too much space and becomes too expensive in the long run. Instead I buy these CD-albums that have pockets (almost like photo albums). Much more practical and cheaper too.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I have one of those, but, so far, I haven't found any use for it. Oh yes, my cd-shelves are bristlin, but I like it.

kirottu said:

You want that gross mug again, with silver lining?

kirottu said: