Hardware survey

metadigital

Wow, the fact that so many people own a GeForce 4MX (Also known as GeForce 2)... is just

SAD :(

But it does explain the large amount of non-intelligent beings on internet claiming that GeForce 4MX is Tha B3st! Total 6800 Pwnage maching! :cat:

(While having 10+ year of PC-experience... Dream on, kids)

Oh, and complaining why their Uber-l33t card never gets these pixel-shaders running and such (Duh, there are none on! :p )

Wow, the fact that so many people own a GeForce 4MX (Also known as GeForce 2)... is just

SAD  :huh:

But it does explain the large amount of non-intelligent beings on internet claiming that GeForce 4MX is Tha B3st! Total 6800 Pwnage maching!  :(

(While having 10+ year of PC-experience... Dream on, kids)

Wow, that really does give me motivation to upgrade my comp now, I always knew GeForce 4MX was a pile of crap :">

*hurries off down to PCWorld* :huh:

So many Geforce 4's. Sad...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, it's damn near a dead card already.

Oh, did I hit a soft spot? :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well have a happy month then. Shoveling can be fun with the right distractions. *hint hint*mp3 player*hint*

I recently participated in a "savotta" with this train of thought in mind. It was...interesting to tear down the trees while Nile/EToS/etc was cuddling my eardrums.

kirottu said:

Does anybody know how Valve collected these results? I'm asking because I dislike their Steam Engine idea intensely, and for days it's been sitting down in the tray 'updating' and I can't close it out. I don't like thinking it's sending as well as receiving, and soaking up my bandwidth besides. Maybe it's 'msconfig' time.

I recently participated in a "savotta" with this train of thought in mind. It was...interesting to tear down the trees while Nile/EToS/etc was cuddling my eardrums.

Me and my friend had to cut to pieces a tree fallen by storm last week. He had a hand saw and I had an hand axe(it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

"... But then I decided to do some self moderating..."

Good for you. I rember back when my whole palm area was almost peeled from training exercises. Guess how many believed it was a training injury? :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

Does anybody know how Valve collected these results?  I'm asking because I dislike their Steam Engine idea intensely, and for days it's been sitting down in the tray 'updating' and I can't close it out.  I don't like thinking it's sending as well as receiving, and soaking up my bandwidth besides.  Maybe it's 'msconfig' time.

Automatic.

I submitted mine via steam (it was automatic, I just had to agree to let them check my PC and the bot collected the stats).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT