You have to love the British

jaguars4ever

Those passersby who laughed will be charged with failing to help a member of the security forces, providing succour to terrorism, and treason, as indeed will the photographer and the journalist. They won't be laughing for long. :thumbsup::)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Laughing at someone is just evil...

Indeed, it isn't funny when you consider that he was answering a 999 call, and there may have been someone waiting for him in desperate need of help.

However, the passersby couldn't know that; plus, it's always good to see a symbol of authority humbled. It's democratic. :cat:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

We always laugh at policemen. It keeps them in their place.

And just in case you thought we were educated:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

Man gets trapped in gorse bush for two days. Has to be winched out. I can't work out howto direct link. Just look for the video link in the bottom right corner.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those passersby who laughed will be charged with failing to help a member of the security forces, providing succour to terrorism, and treason, as indeed will the photographer and the journalist.  They won't be laughing for long. :thumbsup:  :ermm:

I hope they do...

Laughing at someone is just evil...

joker.jpg

"What's that, a policeman got stuck in drying concrete?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!"

Danish police would've beaten the crap outta em, they don't put up with anything. Makes me proud. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Ya the "work men's" fault. He probably was a rookie.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would have laughed my ass of at the poor bastard.

And then proceeded to help.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Where has thou avatar disappeared?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I
kirottu said:

I can't wait. :thumbsup:

:- Shinji is nice and spineless, but I found something that represent my personality way better. This 64x64 rule is bit too small, but...

Speaking about avvies(the topic already tripmined anyway), does anyone have a suggestion? I'm getting bored to my mage one, but can't decide what to change it to. Everything from rpg personas, real life dudes to anime character goes.

How about...

kessen_arucard.jpg

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I would have assumed that the officer in question was just on his way to grab a hot dog with extra everything like they always seem to be doing..

Then I would have laughed til I dropped :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How about...

kessen_arucard.jpg

Not bad. Thanks.

kirottu said: