Nar Shadda stumpage

Well...tis my fourth time through, and I'm trying to stay Gray. I'm on Nar Shaddaa and have done everything there is to do (except play in the Pazaak Den)...but nothing is happening with the boarding of the Ebon or anything...I've even payed the 2k creds to let the Exchange know I don't like them...so what do I do?

I've reunited the married couple...got Odis a crew...arranged the docking ships in order...killed the Serroco...killed the Exchange...destroyed the swoop droid...interrupted the warehouse meeting...got Lashuvra (the Ithorian) off planet...returned Adna to her mom...played courrier for the Bith...payed 2k creds to let the Exchange know I didn't like them...convinced the sick refugee to kill himself...danced (and stole) from Vogga...informed the Duros pazaak player to stay in the den...

the only thing I can think of is I haven't been able to "fix" the pazaak droid and play the champion. Is there anything else I'm missing?

I believe this is one of the known bugs (although I've never encountered it) where the Jek Jek Tarr meeting scene is never triggered.

If you can't find anything else to do to trigger it, try a previous save.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Walking through one of the doorways leading from the refugee sector landing pad to one of the other areas (either the docks or the sector, but I can't remember which) should trigger the Red Eclipse Slaver fight. I had the same problem, too, since I was constantly using the airspeeder to get around, and wouldn't trigger the cutscene.

If you do not had the Red Slaver fight, go to the Refugee sector and "Walk" out, just as you get back in the main quarters (where the EH is docked) a cutscene is played...

And it is not just PC=loads of bug...

It's more Xbox= loads of bugs never fixed, storyline never fixed

PC= bugs can be fixed (either by official or mod-made patched) and the TSL Restoration Project

I've been pretty lucky with permanent game killing bugs (like doors that don't open and stuff) but Nar Shaddaa does have it's quest problems. Like I took an Energy Coil (or something like that) and put it into the Pylon console thingy (because I didn't know what it was for but the option was there). Anyway, I put it in and I completed a quest a never started...then later found out I could've put it in that Swoop Bike or whatever it was.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Xbox=no mods, dead platform, unrepairable issues

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Xbox=no mods, dead platform, unrepairable issues

Ha! Dead platform? Which console has both the Halo series and the KOTOR series under it's belt? What in your opinion makes it a "dead" platform? The fact that you don't have one?

Get your facts straight, you can repair issues using Xbox Live, which is the best console online-gaming system hands down. You can quickly download new maps and gameplay changes without worrying about viruses.

I'm sure KOTOR 2 would have had it not been for the rushed release. Of course enabling Xbox live could have taken off some pressure on the production considering that it could have been refined after the release; though anyone without Live would suffer.

But he was saying that overall the Xbox is a "dead" console. The only console I'd describe as being close to dead is the gamecube that lacks any recent big name games and missed out. A lot PC gamers think that anyone playing a Console is an idiot and that consoles themselves are dying out.

Don't get me wrong; I play on xbox. Actually don't play much on pc nowadays, due to no interest and money to upgrade it.

But xbox as a platform is as good as dead now. Only a few moths till 360. No use getting it now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Sure sure.

I don't actually own an xbox, or tv for that matter. But my friend does, resulting in big-ass long marathons of Halo1/2 and DoA 3 each time I visit.

kirottu said:

Guys, we should try to help this guy. I've gotten this before, and I've solved this problem with ease. Download the Savegame Editor and go through the Globals Booleans. Get to 300NAR_Visquis_Call. Its probably checked off YES. Switch it back to NO (save it obviously) and return to the Ebon Hawk and leave again.

Well, that sure is an easy way.

kirottu said:

A lot PC gamers think that anyone playing a Console is an idiot and that consoles themselves are dying out.

I've been strictly a PC gamer for years, and I'm getting a console as soon as the 360 comes out. More games are coming out for the console than are coming out for the PC these days. As consoles get more powerful the need to spend megabucks on a PC will get less and less.

You'd only need a PC for work related stuff, and that cuts into your gaming! ;)