Sentinel/Weaponmaster build

but what's the point?! :rolleyes:

Well, he is the leader of an entire race. He must have at least some charisma and ability to persuade others to follow him. On the other hand, the other characters ought to have some persuade points too, if we're aiming at a reflection of their likely persuasive skills.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Perhaps to reflect where he would spend skill points as a character?  Maybe it is to dillute and waste his skill points so that he isn't too useful with any other skills.

I don't know.

What about the feat to make the skill a single-skill-point-cost: is there such a feat for persuade (don't make me re-install the game :rolleyes:).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What about the feat to make the skill a single-skill-point-cost: is there such a feat for persuade (don't make me re-install the game :rolleyes:).

There isn't such a feat - NPCs can't take persuade points. If they could, they might start influencing you, and that could cause the influence system to implode completely.

can someone explain to me why someone evolves his character into anything except jedimaster/sithlord?

if i start the game i begin as the type with the forcejump then level up until level 20 then convert into jedimaster for forcepower -developement.

by the way why does anyone care that some of the other characters have or have not the ability of persuasion they never use it.

but if you are interested; crank up your charisma which will give your persuasion-skill modifier points :thumbsup:

can someone explain to me why someone evolves his character into anything except jedimaster/sithlord?

Jedi WeaponsMaster has nice two-handed weapon feats.

That's probably the only reason, for me. :D

role-playing is about options ... and while more/stronger force powers are a good option, they're an option ... as are the options of:

- Weaponmaster/Marauder: more feats/better LSaber forms

- Assassin/Watchman: more skills/sneak attack (OK, not a great option, but an option)

by the way why does anyone care that some of the other characters have  or have  not the ability of persuasion they never use it.

but if you are interested; crank up your charisma which will give your persuasion-skill modifier points

You don't *have* to use any of the skills - all of the skill-based options are just that, options.

However, some of the Persuade-based dialog options are darn funny ... throw in Force Persuade and Force Dominate, and you get some really good ones. Even with maxed out CHA and CHA/Persuade items, without several points dedicated to the skill, you don't get the good choices.

Thanks for the replies all, even though 1/2 had nothing to do with my particular build. :shifty:

Was curious to know what you all would recommend for starting feats? What would be the musts to have at early levels for a Sentinel?

Also, I just picked up the PC version of this game...I own the Xbox version as well....to see how the game looks and plays compared to the PC and holy **** what a freakin difference. Playing it on the PC @ 1280x1024 blows the Xbox away and I like the controls much better with the mouse than the controller. :ermm:

Seriously I could probably create a character with all of my points into stuff like Intelligence to try to handicap my character as much as possible, with 8s in strength specifically, and still demolish most enemies simply because I have Master Speed.

2 extra attacks per round? Yikes what were they (whomever created it) thinking???

First build I made was a Guardian 19/Jedi Master 8, and believe me, my stats were:

STR 12

DEX 15 + all level up attributes

CON 12

INT 14

WIS 12

CHA 12

LS mastery

I *never* ran out of force points even when I was a guardian. Just spam Force Wave and I laughed when it didn't make a dent in my FP meter. I didn't take FP regen either.