Flipping Out like a Ninja

jaguars4ever

You did click the link, Ender?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, it's a short movie of a guy doing what I believe is a some sort of of jutsu. Basically he does a mass of flips and cartwheels. Very skillful and showy. Worth watching. Prolly the best I've ever seen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Better than Sho Kusugi?

Prolly not. Kusugi had years of study and experience to back up his talent.

kirottu said:

I would easily trade a vital organ for the power to do those flips. Awesome.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A ninjah would never listen to bad eurotechno while flipping out. It just wouldnt be sweet and awesome enough.

Hed like listen to the soundtrack to Rocky or like really powerful music from the 80's or if he was really oldschool hed listen to really weird japanese fusion rock :)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That man is quite simply teh roxxor.

When I grow up, I want to be totally awesome like him.

While we're posting totally awesome things, anyone else ever seen [irl=http://www.ntv.co.jp/channel/kasoh/kin10.html]Matrix Ping Pong[/url]?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Looks like a floor gymnastics routine, a lot of it.  Are the Olympics a secret ninja training ground?  He even does rhythmic gymnastics with a ball!

Ninjas are legendary - what most people don't know is that ninjas are world class gymnasts AND marathon runners. A good and proper ninja is able to sprint for miles at a time while totally flipping out.

manthing2.jpg

I assume you've all seen that free running guy who bounces off walls, and leaps the gaps in buildings.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I remember a sweet video that had people doing Prince of Persia type stuff with Eminems "Lose Yourself" playing as the soundtrack.

It was pretty sweet, and made me think maybe Prince of Persia wasn't as unrealistice as I thought :)