Extreme Cleudo

Reveilled

I took the dice and rolled. Ten. I decided to inspect the Ballroom. I picked something at random. "I suspect Colonel Mustard, in the Ballroom, with the Candlestick." The friend to my left rummaged through his cards. "I don't have any," he said, sounding slightly surprised and confused. To his left another friend did the same. "I don't have any either," she said, sounding very surprised and confused. I sounded shocked. "What?" I said, incredulous. "Are you serious?"

They were.

And with that one turn wonder game of Cluedo began what may well be the silliest idea we've ever had. We started thinking about how we could make the game longer. Eventually, we came to the conclusion that more elements were needed to make random guesses less likely to be correct, and systems slower to bear fruit. I had a pack of playing cards with a few missing, rendering them useless for conventional purposes, but perfectly good for writing on to produce a new set of Cluedo cards. First we added extra people, and then we added extra weapons. Of course, the board was the board, and we couldn't add in extra rooms...or could we? Suddenly, those Dungeon Floor Plans we never use for D&D seemed a whole lot more useful. We deliberated for a while as to what to include, and spent longer still recontructing the board and making the cards. but finally, we had created the dream of every true boardgame fan. We had created...Extreme Cluedo.

We gathered my little sister's friends and set off on a pionerring journey through the until now unseen rooms of Tudor Hall. Had Col. Mustard done the dirty deed with the Lawnmower in the Loft? Had Dr. Black killed himself in his bedroom with a Hand Grenade? We were about to find out.

And in the end, after some minor edits to the board, notes on refining the map, and two hours and seventeen minutes of detective work, we discovered the real culprit. It was Rabbi Goldman in the Bedroom with the flaming Torch.

We reckon we'll get a few million each when we sell it to Hasbro.

The Board:

extremecluedoboard0ig.jpg

The Cards:

extremecluedocards7cm.jpg

The List:

extremecluedolist1tf.jpg

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Oh, Cluedo?

I need more sleep.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There also was a mod largely based on Cluedo for Thief 2(I think).

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Or your camera lens.

P.S. Looking at that second picture gives me a headache...

I'm not much good at photography, and even worse with a digital camera. Sorry.

I really just took that picture for the "Toaster" card.

I'm inviting a bunch of friends over today to play it again (of course, with Exam results arriving today, I'm not sure anyone will come). I don't think it will take as long as two hours this time, as we're going to add in more doors and secret passageways. Like a secret passageway between the Bedroom and the Garden, and one between the Loft and the Carbon Freezing Chamber.

All I wish is that we had more counters for the characters. When there's only six suspects actually on the board, it's much more tempting to guess those people than pick ones not there.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I noticed two spelling errors, at least according to American English: You have spelled Orange as Oranje and have spelled Lightning as Lightening. :(

Spellmar says, "Fix them or be devoured!" :-"

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I noticed two spelling errors, at least according to American English: You have spelled Orange as Oranje and have spelled Lightning as Lightening.  :(

Spellmar says, "Fix them or be devoured!"  :-"

Well, I didn't type it up, and you are correct that Lightning is spelled wrong, and while Oranje is spelled wrong according to American English, it is spelled correctly acording to Dutch, which William of Orange was. Lightsaber is also spelled incorrectly, and Mrs. Peacoсk has the wrong title.

Edit: Stupid filter messing up my sentences.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!