Is the swoop bike racing amazingly hard or what!

In order of difficulty, i would say that Nar Shaddaa is definatly the hardest, then Telos, then Onderon. TBH i dont really know how people say Onderon is hard, as you dont

have people coming the other way

and the race isnt bugged like the other 2 tracks. :thumbsup:

I have never once beaten Telos, because of the bug that no matter what time you get, you cant beat the track records, i really hate that :angry:

In order of difficulty, i would say that Nar Shaddaa is definatly the hardest, then Telos, then Onderon. TBH i dont really know how people say Onderon is hard, as you dont

have people coming the other way

and the race isnt bugged like the other 2 tracks. :(

I have never once beaten Telos, because of the bug that no matter what time you get, you cant beat the track records, i really hate that :angry:

bug? wat bug? i never came across a bug, of course it took bloody ages to beat the trackrecord on Telos... all that for 500 measly credits, i wasted more just trying to win the damn race. Nar Shaddaa was the next one that was hard, until u remember where all the other swoop bikes **** from. Onderon by far was the easiest.

I'm suddenly sensing I'm the most uncoordinated person on this website.

It's the ganja!! :-

bug? wat bug? i never came across a bug, of course it took bloody ages to beat the trackrecord on Telos

I had a bug on Telos where no matter what time i get on the swoop racing track, where even if i get a time beating the track records, its impossible to win the race. :(

Its very frustrating!! :angry:

Supposedly that's a bug that a few people have gotten and the devs have supposedly corrected in their patch. But for me, in K2 swoop racing was hardest on Telos. Maybe I just got luck on the other planets. :p But the hardest swoop race I ever completed was the Tatooine course in K1. I actually had to seek help on the internet to win that one. :shifty:

Maybe I'll actually give swoop racing a chance on my next play through.

Now if only the Restoration people would hurry up so I'd have a reason to have a new play through. :shifty:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm suddenly sensing I'm the most uncoordinated person on this website.

It's the ganja!! :o

bug? wat bug? i never came across a bug, of course it took bloody ages to beat the trackrecord on Telos

I had a bug on Telos where no matter what time i get on the swoop racing track, where even if i get a time beating the track records, its impossible to win the race. :)

Its very frustrating!! :angry:

I've seen that bug, but it only happens to me when I don't ask what the time to beat is before racing. If I ask what the time to beat is, I can win the race. YMMV, but it's worth trying.

Telos is actually one of the easiest tracks, I find. The problem with Onderon is that you have to run a near-perfect race (hitting every booster and missing every obstacle) in order to beat the record time. I've done it, but it usually takes a few practice runs before I can win it when I get to that point. All of the other tracks have a little give in terms of the time limit, and you can still beat them even when you miss a few of the boosters.

The problem with Onderon is that you have to run a near-perfect race (hitting every booster and missing every obstacle) in order to beat the record time. I've done it, but it usually takes a few practice runs before I can win it when I get to that point. All of the other tracks have a little give in terms of the time limit, and you can still beat them even when you miss a few of the boosters.

The thing with Onderon is that it's damn hard not to run a near perfect race. One time through will show you where all the boost pads are if you can't get them on that run, then you'll know where they are for the next run.

I didn't use the new cards much, though.

No neither did I, i actually found them quite confusing at the start when i first used them, which resulted in a lot of anger and lost games to Atton :angry:.

I definatly agree: K1 was a helluva lot easier on the swoop racing than K2 was, but thats only probably because in K2 you had to worry about jumping over things too :).

Pazaak was like momentarily getting away from the game and starting up a game of 21.

I'm still wishing these mini games had their own quest associated with them.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I only did the swoop race once in K1 when the story made me and I dont think I ever bothered in K2.

I wouldn't want them to be part of the main story (ie. force it on you), but I still think adding a sidequest or sub-story dealing with both mini games would have been a good addition.

As long as it was optional and didn't mean you missed out on important things if you decided not to do it, I think it would have made both more appealing.

Pazaak was like momentarily getting away from the game and starting up a game of 21.

I'm still wishing these mini games had their own quest associated with them.

Well, there was that one with the Twi'Lek dancer; that sorta counted. And the dude on Dantooine. (Small potatoes, I grant you, but at least there was some sort of minor non-critical-path-plot-deviation.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT