Is the swoop bike racing amazingly hard or what!

I've been trying the swoop racing at the first tack

you find.

I can't get anywhere close to the top record,

even when I hit every pad perfectly! I am

always a few seconds behind. :-

Am I missing a power up or am I doing

somthing wrong? :wub:"

Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi...

Cheers,

Dan.

I think this is a known bug where you can never actually win the race.

I don't know for certain though because I never did the swoop racing. Just wasn't my thing.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not true. There was something with losing a race not allowing you to win from that point on or something like that.

I've actually won every race in the game. The hardest one to beat was probably the one on Telos.

Not true. There was something with losing a race not allowing you to win from that point on or something like that.

I've actually won every race in the game. The hardest one to beat was probably the one on Telos.

Telos?!I beat that as soon as i got there the first time :- , the one i can NEVER win in any of my playthroughs, is Onderon :wub:

Telos?!I beat that as soon as i got there the first time :- , the one i can NEVER win in any of my playthroughs, is Onderon :o

Onderon is the easiest of all the tracks to complete. :wub: It's also the most interesting track. :-

Always thought Pazaak was a waste of time :-"  Swoop Racing is where the fun lies :D

Fixed. Spellmar says, "This is not Noah's Ark where you are required to bring along two letters of both A and Z. Pazaak is the proper spelling."

You're post has been fixed in more ways than one. :ph34r:

Don't let SilverShadow find out.  She'll maul you to play "pazzaak" with her.  :-"

Must resist... urge to correct... too strong...

Don't let SilverShadow find out.  She'll maul you to play "pazaak" with her.  :-"

One "Z" damnit, not two!

EDIT: Jodo, why did you change your sig. The other one was much better. <_<

Don't let SilverShadow find out.  She'll maul you to play "pazzaak" with her.  :blink:"

Don't let SilverShadow find out.  She'll maul you to play "pazaak" with her.  :lol:"

One "Z" damnit, not two!

Naw, i liked the original idea for Republic commando the non-colored ones were cooler :cool: , this one is a lot better than the other, in the other the only one you saw was RC-1138 and thats about it, but thisone is cooler.....to me :cool:

Don't let SilverShadow find out.  She'll maul you to play "pazzaak" with her.  :blink:"

Don't let SilverShadow find out.  She'll maul you to play "pazaak" with her.  :lol:"

One "Z" damnit, not two!

Does it really matter?

Pazaak is like Kashyyyk.  It's impossible to spell right every time.

I really don't understand this attitude. Neither name is all that hard to spell.

There was no attitude....I'm just saying that people seem to have trouble with these Star Wars names that have multiple vowels or consenants all over the place.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I really don't understand this attitude. Neither name is all that hard to spell.

There was no attitude....I'm just saying that people seem to have trouble with these Star Wars names that have multiple vowels or consenants all over the place.

Not everyone...

About swoop racing, I'm assuming that the first track is Telos? Because that one was really easy. I've never tried Nar Shadda yet though.

Not everyone...

About swoop racing, I'm assuming that the first track is Telos? Because that one was really easy. I've never tried Nar Shadda yet though.

Nar Shaddaa's is pretty easy, i beat it on everyplaythrough so far...... :ermm:

I've been trying the swoop racing at the first tack

you find.

I can't get anywhere close to the top record,

even when I hit every pad perfectly! I am

always a few seconds behind.  :lol:

Am I missing a power up or am I doing

somthing wrong? :-"

Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi...

Cheers,

Dan.

Pause the game right before you hit a bomb and than forfit. It works everytime :)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf