Who was the Exile's master?

I've been wondering this, because it seems like something that would be obvious. IIRC the Exile never became a Jedi knight - he (or she) never advanced beyond the rank of padawan before he joined the crusade of Revan and Malak.

It seems like something that the Exile might have mentioned at some point, and I find it particularly odd that it doesn't seem to come up in the conversations with the Disciple, since he knew of your backstory, yet I just don't recall it ever being mentioned.

Does anybody recall a part of the game where this is revealed?

Yes but Kreia was the first and the last. Whenever Revan had a problem they always came to Kreia, so one would assume she was Revan's main master.

EDIT: Oh whoops, we're talking about he Exile aren't we? :">

sig2.gif

I've been wondering this, because it seems like something that would be obvious. IIRC the Exile never became a Jedi knight - he (or she) never advanced beyond the rank of padawan before he joined the crusade of Revan and Malak.

It seems like something that the Exile might have mentioned at some point, and I find it particularly odd that it doesn't seem to come up in the conversations with the Disciple, since he knew of your backstory, yet I just don't recall it ever being mentioned.

Does anybody recall a part of the game where this is revealed?

Master Kavar hints at him being the Exile's former master (or one of) when you talk to him on Onderon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Except when youi're DS and convince Kavar to answer questions, he says that he wanted to train you, but couldn't since he was too busy on the Jedi Council.

I'm sure Kavarr might have taught the Exile as a Youngling, but not as a 13 year old full blown padawan.

On the issue of his knighthood. I believe the Exile was just about to become a full ranked knight but than the Mandalorian wars came beckoning. He was probably very powerful and just hadn't gone through the Jedi trials yet, and he was good enough to become one of Revan's trusted generals. I believe also that female players will confirm that had the Exile became the knight, than the Disciple would have become his Padawan. I've never played female before but this is what it says at wiki.

What is known is this:

1. Kreia becomes his master (sorta)

2. Handmaiden, Bao dur, Mira, Atton, and Disciple become his Padawans.

And perhaps:

1. He becomes Revan's padawan in the unknown regions. Yes? No? Maybe? haha

"On the issue of his knighthood. I believe the Exile was just about to become a full ranked knight but than the Mandalorian wars came beckoning. He was probably very powerful and just hadn't gone through the Jedi trials yet, and he was good enough to become one of Revan's trusted generals."

According to Master Vrook, the Exile was a mediocre student of the Force. Only thing special about him was his innate leadership abilities and him creating Force bonds "willy-nilly".

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

I think he was already a Jedi Knight when the Mandalorian War started, because he was already training younglings before he left. At least that is what Disciple says.

I think in the chronicles at kotor2.com it says that the exile was still a padawan when he left for the mandalorian wars. It also says that Revan was a Jedi Master before he came across Malachor V. That's a young age to be a master.

A lone Jedi Knight, who had journeyed earlier to fight alongside Revan, forsakes him after the surrender of the Mandalorians - and the apparent loss of the Knight's connection to the Force during the battle ...
The Exile was a Knight.

Revan must have been that good to be a master so early.

"On the issue of his knighthood. I believe the Exile was just about to become a full ranked knight but than the Mandalorian wars came beckoning. He was probably very powerful and just hadn't gone through the Jedi trials yet, and he was good enough to become one of Revan's trusted generals."

According to Master Vrook, the Exile was a mediocre student of the Force. Only thing special about him was his innate leadership abilities and him creating Force bonds "willy-nilly".

But when is Vrook ever complimentary about anybody? I enjoyed his demise. *shakes fist*

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

A lone Jedi Knight, who had journeyed earlier to fight alongside Revan, forsakes him after the surrender of the Mandalorians - and the apparent loss of the Knight's connection to the Force during the battle ...
The Exile was a Knight.

Revan must have been that good to be a master so early.

I think it contradicts itself. Didn't it say "a lone Jedi padawan" disobeyed the Jedi Council and followed Revan? Could they have been talking about someone else? It's probably just a typo.