Jack Thompson

He's just stupid.

Check out this quote from an interview he did quite some time ago:

Does age or sex play a factor in violent, aggressive behavior?
Sure, the sex and violence centers of the brain overlay one another, which is why the increasing mix of sex and violence is troubling. Armies have been known to go on rape rampages after battles because the violence stimulates sexual aggression. How lovely that GTA weds sex and violence in the same game. We are training a generation of teens to combine sex with violence, just what America needs.

Now think to yourselves for a moment what 'age or sex' would mean to any educated person when in that context, especially a freakin' lawyer.

The guy is a total idiot.

Just so you know I didn't change any of this even in the slightest, Click Here!

He also apparently has prescience as he claims to have predicted Columbine 8 days in advance.

So in other words he's a nut and his opinion ranks up there with Miss Cleo and Jo Jo the psychic.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I might go all murder over him, if this bs continues. :lol: I'd blame Amerika.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I might go all murder over him, if this bs continues. :lol: I'd blame Amerika.

Someone needs to go on a murdering rampage and leave a note that blames it on *not enough* sex and violence in video games.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

He's the defender of the childrens and the destroyer of murder simulators. 

He also apparently has prescience as he claims to have predicted Columbine 8 days in advance.

But he didn't take any action to stop it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I smell conspiracy...

Also, ban them from the internet, or the internet from them?

I think we all know it is the children who are ruining the internet. I rest my case.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thats not the truth, more government lies.

I think we've paid enough attention to this twit.

Hey, maybe we could make him go after simCity for encouraging the nation's ruinous tax and spend policies?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Soon he'll go after Jade Empire for causing hate crimes to be committed. It'll come out that after some guy played Jade Empire, he killed an Asian guy and Jade Empire was the cause because it enabled him to go around killing Asian looking dudes.

Don't forget JE also has horrible horrible gays!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Jack Thomson is fighting the good fight.

Christ is with him,that I do not doubt.

He is only protecting the pure minds of Amerika's children.

Aaiieeh! They're among us now!!1!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Don't be afraid that alt was killed. Sadly.

kirottu said:

I smell conspiracy...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

He should just get the internet banned.

kirottu said:

He should just get the internet banned.

Anyway the internet is only filled with child seeking pedophiles! :ermm:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

And it's evil. Just look at googles picture search.

kirottu said:

That's why the Sims 2 is so popular.  It's a pediphile trainer.

I know I use it eck36.gif

And it's evil. Just look at googles picture search.

Quite you!