Fanboy/Fangirl Take 3

EnderAndrew

From what I understand, the last thread was closed due to the somewhat obscene Hoff picture.

Given that fanboy/fangirl threads have a predeliction of attractive half-clothed pictures, I don't know how much longer a third attempt at this thread will last. You can be a fan of things other than people, but let's try to keep it on-topic and open.

I'll buy the forum a round of drinks if we can keep this open for 20 pages. Make sure to take me up on that offer.

Now, I know Angelina Jolie got mentioned before so I won't post any new pictures of her. I respect her both as an absolutely sexy woman, and as a great actress.

In that same boat I offer up Jennifer Connelly, who I'm not sure got mentioned before. Her acting resume is pretty killer, and she has been quite good in every role I've ever seen her in. I especially recommend Requiem For a Dream, a movie everyone needs to see.

connelly3.jpg

I also maintain a huge crush on Gillian Andersen. I don't care if people will always see her as Scully, she needs to be cast in something again.

ga77.sized.jpg

Thanks for starting the new one, Ender.

That's a real cutie in the the picture. Jennifer Connelly was in A Beautiful Mind if I recall. At any rate, I'm a pushover for big brown eyes and dark hair.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

She was, though I think the movie overall was a bit overrated.

I didn't see the point of A Beautiful Mind. I don't want to spoil the movie or sidetrack too much, but at the end of the movie absolutely nothing is resolved. The protagonist didn't evole, develop or anything. He did one meaningful thing early in the film, and then time passes. He ended up being a major pain to everyone around him, and made lives miserable.

Add to that, the realists say several aspects of the real character's life was missing, including reports of abuse, and his divorce. The movie was also quite different from the one the trailers advertised.

Great cast. Pretty decent director, but definately not Best Picture of the Year if you ask me.

But yeah, she was in it, and she was hot as always!

yeah Jennifer Connelly is hawt :(

the Labyrinth is still one of my favourite movies :D

*sings*

you remind me of the babe

what babe?

the babe with the power

what power?

power of the voodoo

who do?

you do

do what?

remind me of the babe

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Isn't there someone you'd go gay for?

I'd have to say......no. >_<"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Raine Maida

>_< I used to be a total Raine fangirl too... The guy I was dating at the time kept going on about how creepy he looked.

I'm a little past Our Lady Peace now though... Right now I'm more of a Paul Van Dyk and Seb Fontaine fangirl.

pic_36249.jpg

1.jpg

:ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'm not much for celebrity fanboyism since celebs aren't really that apart from your typical pretty boy/girl if you take away the benefits of makeup and lighting. I guess that only leaves me digital hawtness. :">

news_24.jpg

Tekken 5 - Anna Williams. >_<

And she can kick a fair amount of ass, too. :ph34r:

You know you love him.  Don't even try to deny it.

I don't love him. I am not trying to deny it, I am denying it!

Zing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My bf met me at work on Friday and teased me relentlessly about my Atton desktop wallpaper.

Oh well. It's all worth it. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I think my character on Guild Wars looks kind of hot. ...As far as cartoon characters go. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy, though.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!