is it even possible to

Well in fairness, Kreia did state that the party members-turned-Jedi were the "real" Lost Jedi.

In other words, I think Kreia was acknowledging this fact and clarifying who were the true lost Jedi.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You don't remember events that happened in movies or books after you've seen/read them? For instance, you can't remember the scene with Luke and Darth Vader on Cloud City unless the movie was playing right this minute?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Kill the "Lost Jedi" when you just find them? I tried it on two and it was impossible. I mean impossible! I tried on hard and on easy setting, I tried everything... but they are just stronger and heal themselves all the time. If I tried to heal myself, I'd be dead.

It's not like I'm weak... My strength is way up there and all the other necessary attributies too..

Weird.

I'm a dirty fighter. Lay down high powered mines in advance, thermo detonators to knock them on the ground, use force powers like Force Storm, Force Wave and Death Field. Than hack at them if they are still alive.

You don't remember events that happened in movies or books after you've seen/read them?  For instance, you can't remember the scene with Luke and Darth Vader on Cloud City unless the movie was playing right this minute?

I can remember and seriously without joking I have a very good memory but ..... never mind. It will take to long to explain.

oh please!

It's easier to fight Nihilius, Treya, and Sion put together on difficult that it is to fight Vrook on easy. He's cheating!

This is about as bad as that topic about someone couldn't kill Kreia/Darth Traya. That battle isn't any harder than fighting Master Vrook, Master Zez-Kai Ell (the "Nar Shaddaa Jedi"), or Master Kavar... or Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus (HE is a total joke.... big mysterious Sith that doesn't say anything and may come across as creepy... I "struck him down" like Darth Vader did to Obi-Wan in Ep. IV. You know, when Obi-Wan decided NOT to fight... it was that easy.)  :D

well then, no one asked your opinion!

how do u guys remember almost exactly everything the characters say.

We don't.

Well, to be fair, *I* don't, or at least I don't remember the exact phrases. But if I need to know what was said specifically, I just go through the dialog.tlk file and use the search function...

The biggest problem is that it doesn't tell you who said the sentences (or whether they're cut content), but I can usually remember from the game, or else it can be concluded from context.

Im a nerd too but it just seems that you're playing the game when your online.

you figured out my secret!! you must die :wub:

but back on topic when i played through as darkside i laid mines on vrook and by the time i fought the other two it was a joke. i was so much stronger than them it was crazy. also to get nihilus (even though he is EASY) i had visas sacrifice herself on my ds playthrough.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together