is it even possible to

Kill the "Lost Jedi" when you just find them? I tried it on two and it was impossible. I mean impossible! I tried on hard and on easy setting, I tried everything... but they are just stronger and heal themselves all the time. If I tried to heal myself, I'd be dead.

It's not like I'm weak... My strength is way up there and all the other necessary attributies too..

Weird.

I didn't find it impossible. It was difficult, but not impossible. Just make sure you use a lot of med pacs. Also, just try to level up as much as possible before triggering the Vrook fight (preferrably after you got your lightsaber built).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I had it built :geek: Dantooine was my second planet.

I'll try again my next playtrough... This time I wanted to go DS but I couldn't. First I wanted to get Mira into my party, so I was leaning towards LS. Right after that I was level 15 so Kreia made me a jedi master. And after than I thought acting as a Sith Lord while being a Jedi Master would screw up my character.

um... would it? o.O

Also since you know where Vrook is going to be, lay down as many mines as you can and let him come to you as he steps on them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

to kill Master Vrook, Master what's his name, and another jedi and another one..

Like when I went against the Khoonda people on Dantooine, Vrook wanted to fight me and it was impossible to kill him.

Same with the Nar Shaddaa jedi.

I've killed all three of them, so it is possible...

But, yes, they're tough cookies.

I've never understood that term. What exactly is a "tough cookie"? I've seen hard cookies, I've seen stale cookies, I've seen burnt cookies. But a tough one?

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I've never understood that term. What exactly is a "tough cookie"? I've seen hard cookies, I've seen stale cookies, I've seen burnt cookies. But a tough one?

Yeah, everytime you take a bite, they spout such fraises as, "Bring it on lightweight", and "I don't want a peice of you, I want the whole thing!", or "You talkin' to me?"

Also, you just didn't build your character good enough, or you don't have a good stratagy. I beat them just fine.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is about as bad as that topic about someone couldn't kill Kreia/Darth Traya. That battle isn't any harder than fighting Master Vrook, Master Zez-Kai Ell (the "Nar Shaddaa Jedi"), or Master Kavar... or Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus (HE is a total joke.... big mysterious Sith that doesn't say anything and may come across as creepy... I "struck him down" like Darth Vader did to Obi-Wan in Ep. IV. You know, when Obi-Wan decided NOT to fight... it was that easy.) :D

Why exactly did they decide to make Nihilus so pathetic? He actually couldn't save stasis field I casted on him the first time I fought him, what a fricken glass-jawed wimp. I think Kreia was just making a metaphor when she said he killed the Miraluka Home world with the Force and he just bombarded it with a bunch a cannons from his crappy ship.

Why exactly did they decide to make Nihilus so pathetic? He actually couldn't save stasis field I casted on him the first time I fought him, what a fricken glass-jawed wimp. I think Kreia was just making a metaphor when she said he killed the Miraluka Home world with the Force and he just bombarded it with a bunch a cannons from his crappy ship.

Because his power was supposedly from drawing the life (and the Force) off those around him. Since the Exile was a wound in the Force, he couldn't draw power off him. Similarly, since Telos was a dead world, there was nothing but decay and death for Nihilus to draw off Telos, thus making him weaker than if he were in a place surrounded by life and the Force (ie. if he attacked at Korriban with the DS energy, or someplace like Coruscant, he would have been stronger).