Fruit of the Loom

EnderAndrew

No claims about the accuracy of this information...

History of Fruit of the Loom Inc.

1851 Benjamin and Robert Knight buy their first mill in Warwick, Rhode Island and beginproducing cotton cloth and textiles

1856 The B.B and R Knight Corporation adapt paintings of fruit by Miss Skeel, daughter of one of its customers, as printed labels for its cloth and the name

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think that commercial ad is horrible, btw...for just a second, the leaf guy reminds me of an Ewok while he's playing the drums, too...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've never even heard of gooseberries.

My grandparents had a gooseberry bush in their back yard. They're like really big beige/yellow grapes

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Singapore has the greatest variety of fruits in the world, I think. I went to a cafe, and the list of different possible milkshakes covered a whole wall.

I wonder if that fruit costume was designed not to look like anything in order to get people talking about it, thus increasing the effectiveness of the advert.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I find California stores have a much greater variety in produce in general.

Nebraska just has the best beef in the country, and arguably the world.

I dunno man, I'd like to put some of our Nor-Cal beef up against your Nebraskan beef. This is indeed a matter of pride you see, as I did my time working on a ranch, and did in fact raise a Supreme Champion Steer, who then proceeded to sell for $15k.

I remember my first trip to the Far East, when I discovered that there were other tropical fruits than bananas and pineapples. I loved it. The Thais eat sliced fruit dipped in a mix of sugar salt and chilli. Fantastic.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I dunno man, I'd like to put some of our Nor-Cal beef up against your Nebraskan beef.  This is indeed a matter of pride you see, as I did my time working on a ranch, and did in fact raise a Supreme Champion Steer, who then proceeded to sell for $15k.

I've been up to NorCal.

The finest steakhouses in the world all ship their beef from Omaha for a reason. Supposedly the only beef finer is Kobe beef in Japan.

Yet the local Kobe steakhouse serves Omaha beef instead of Kobe beef. I asked the chef why, as I've never tried Kobe beef and wanted to.

He said Omaha beef is just as good as Kobe beef.

If you like beef, take a trip to South Africa. I don't know how well it compares, but it is very cheap to eat.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.