1 kotOR's game for 2 PC...

It was my pleasure. You're welcome.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Of course, the game is installed on both PCs, with every discs...

But, wait a minute... you're suggesting I could play with another CD, the two or the three, who are not GAME DISCs... I don't think I could do like that, but I always can try. :)

And I don't speak the kotorian fluently... what is the EULA ? A kind of readme ? Something on the website ? ;)

Thanks for so many answers in a so short time (time you don't use to play kotor2!!! :p )

And I don't speak the kotorian fluently... what is the EULA ? A kind of readme ? Something on the website ? ;)

It's the End-User License Agreement. Every time you install a game, you click 'I Agree' to show that you have read it thoroughly and understood it. You mean you don't read it? :) Shame on you. :p

Usually they say you're only allowed to install and use one copy of the game at a time. As soon as you install a second, LucasArts attack helicopters will swoop from the sky and drag you off to a fate worse than Attack of the Clones.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've bought ONE cd of kotOR and I would like to play on TWO computers at the same time... Is it possible without link between my two computers ?

Thanks for reading this post

These guys are kind of jerking you around so I will be nice. First off the KotOR games are single player so there is no linking between games but that means you can use the play disc oneither computer without any problem but there is a securom issues so you will need that disc in the computer to play the game. If you got a no cd patch then you can play either computer without the cd. Don't ask me where to get one for it is not a good idea to post links like that here but a no CD patch will have a modified version of the GAME's executionable that you would COPY into you main folder. Where in the WORLD you could find one I can't say. Perhaps you should do a search.

I hope this helps.

I've bought ONE cd of kotOR and I would like to play on TWO computers at the same time... Is it possible without link between my two computers ?

Thanks for reading this post

You do know KOTOR is a single player game, right?

Or do you just want to install it on two different computers and be able to each play the game at the same time?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Wait, why would you want to play it on two computers at the same time anyway? :p

I *think* he wants to play in co-op mode with someone. Which is why I wasn't sure if he knew that was impossible since it's a single player game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

This can be done.

However, most software licenses allow you to install the software on one PC and one PC alone.

So you could do it, but you'd be violating the software license, and I don't believe the forum rules would allow anyone to tell you how to violate the software license.

But welcome to the forums regardless!

I didn't want to play in co-op mode with someone... I just wanted to use two people to finish the game, it's too much long. If the EULA doesn't allow it, it doesn't matter, I'll play by night and the other person 'll play by day.

And for the no-cd, thanks for this information, if nobody tell you how it runs you will never be able to understand little jerkings. But I know what's a no-cd.

So the only thing I could do is a informatician school. Allright.

Goodbye everybody, thanks for your help.

I don't think we should actively and openly encourage someone to violate the EULA on an Obsidian game on the Obsidian forums.

He is trying to make it so someone else can play a second copy of the game for free. He doesn't seem to realize this, but it is piracy.

I don't think we should actively and openly encourage someone to violate the EULA on an Obsidian game on the Obsidian forums.

He is trying to make it so someone else can play a second copy of the game for free.  He doesn't seem to realize this, but it is piracy.

"quote eula"

Activision grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use one copy of this Program solely and exclusively for your personal use.

as long as all the computers are in the samehousehold "adress" it's completly legal.

"quote eula"

Activision grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use one copy of this Program solely and exclusively for your personal use.

as long as all the computers are in the samehousehold "adress" it's completly legal.

The EULA says one copy; it doesn't say two copies at one address. As far as I understand it (I'm not a lawyer), I'd say it meant one copy on one computer only.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I just wanted to use two people to finish the game, it's too much long.

But then you miss out on the movies and/or cutscenes and won't know what's going on (or at least won't enjoy it as much). What's wrong with playing it slowly?

I also take it you don't want the other person using your computer.. :ph34r: (it'd be a big hassle just to keep copying the saves too)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)