The tomb has changed me for the worse?

No matter what I do (just without get DS points), I always end up seing the Exile as a Dark Jedi and telling Kreia the tomb has changed me for the worse. Do the dialogue choices matter or is it only the effect (going on war but not joining the Dark Side, disarming the mine field myself, defending Kreia) that matters?

Nah, the convo option is always there (since you re-think your past etc.)

The display of your DS-self is up to subjective thoughts;

Some think it is what will happen in Kotor3

But I think it showed you how it was in the Mandalorian Wars... (Revan leader, and you followed him, thus being DS)

Nope,

Since the whole tomb can be skipped anyways...

Oh man, I put myself through that for nothing! That tomb bloody freaked me out (mainly cos I died from ghosts, the force was wacky in there)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It's true, you can enter and leave the tomb with light side mastery or dark. You don't have to gain any dark side point.

The tomb was... strange, though it made sense. The figure you see standing next to Revan is always there i think, whatever choices in the dialogues you make throughout the tomb.

The figure you see standing next to Revan is always there i think, whatever choices in the dialogues you make throughout the tomb.

It's always there, yes, and it's always a DS version of the Exile. Try playing the game with a few different-looking Exiles. You'll see the figure changing appearance depending on what gender and face you chose for the Exile. But otherwise your choices (LS/DS) make no difference - the Exile figure is always DS.

It's true, you can enter and leave the tomb with light side mastery or dark. You don't have to gain any dark side point.

The tomb was... strange, though it made sense. The figure you see standing next to Revan is always there i think, whatever choices in the dialogues you make throughout the tomb.

Maybe it's just a glitch on my Xbox, but everytime I go in with a Lightside Mastery I'm not allowed to leave and as long as I gain one darkside point it'll let me out of the tomb.

I always thought everyone had to lose their light mastery to get out and I wondered why Obisidian would put in something that is so frustrating. The second time I went through the Temple it just wouldn't let me out due to the fact that I had an LS Mastery so the damn doors kept saying "Locked".

I always thought everyone had to lose their light mastery to get out and I wondered why Obisidian would put in something that is so frustrating. The second time I went through the Temple it just wouldn't let me out due to the fact that I had an LS Mastery so the damn doors kept saying "Locked".

for any door? or just after confronting the ds kreia vision?

You must have come across a glitch, because I've had both DS and LS mastery on different play throughs and never had any problems leaving the tomb.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

it is a bug that Kreia doesn't dissapear if you help her (LS)

I found it stupid that helping a clearly DS Kreia is LS.

In the end I went nobody and "Apathy is Death" (part of the freak-out too).

I didn't "learn" anything from their either.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)