The "Cool" Screenshot Thread

I just thought this screen shot was so good it had to be shared.

Here my dark exile slaughters the unfortunate captain fellow, while the passive Mandalore and HK-47 look on.

I thought it was good anyway..... :cool:

post-13250-1123358343_thumb.jpg

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Hit the old print screen key while in-game.

You can later paste this into a imaging program or something simmilar.

Infact I expect there are others who could explain this better :shifty:"

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Hit PrintScreen (key to the right of F12) when you want to keep a picture of the screen. I do believe you can only have one in memory, though.

When you leave the game (remember to save first) next, open a program that allows you to deal with pictures. Paint works fine. Then "insert" (or simply Ctrl+V) and the picture should turn up. Then save it.

Of course, if you have a better program than Paint, such as PaintShop Pro, PhotoShop, or even Photo Editor (which is usually on all machines these days), you might want to use that instead.

Hit PrintScreen (key to the right of F12) when you want to keep a picture of the screen. I do believe you can only have one in memory, though.

When you leave the game (remember to save first) next, open a program that allows you to deal with pictures. Paint works fine. Then "insert" (or simply Ctrl+V) and the picture should turn up. Then save it.

Ahaa, thats cool :shifty:, thanks.

P.S. wooo 601th post!! :lol:

Both can, but the best way:

Open SWkotor2.ini, find EnableScreenshot=0 and change the 0 into a 1...

Save, close...

Now everytime you press Print Screen a SS in full resolution comes up as *.TGA in the main kotor2 folder...

About the cool pics, all mine are stored here

Http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2

Probably some cool ones between them (I hope so :) )

LOL someone skip korriban??

No, but I now know that it is in the shyrack cave, yes?? Since that is the only place i didnt go to. I didnt go there the first time, because Kreia says this is only for people with great power, dont go in yet, then when i went to go back there she said we had to go to Dantooine and then Malachor!!

Im making it a mission to go there next playthrough then :).

Actually, that's avoidable

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Since we're talking about screenies...

kotoriiending.JPG

Latest one I churned out

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Here's one for all those Atton fangirls (and boys). :)

;)

post-13250-1123447629_thumb.jpg