ok sith or jedi

ok you have people who dont kno which is better personally i like the jedi but if i had a choice on who to join it would be the sith for power cause were all humans and we cant resist the revenge we want on the council for seperateing us from our parents so heres my question to you if you had a choice what would you be sith or jedi and what coulour lightsaber would you have i cant stand the jedi council for not taking action when its needed when when mistakes come they try to find some one else to blame geeez they have power and they dont admit fault god the sith have power and they never blame any one else they take the blame and the punishment now whos more honorable jedi or sith you tell me

ok you have people who dont kno which is better personally i like the jedi but if i had a choice on who to join it would be the sith for power cause were all humans and we cant resist the revenge we want on the council for seperateing us from our parents so heres my question to you if you had a choice what would you be sith or jedi and what coulour lightsaber would you have i cant stand the jedi council for not taking action when its needed when when mistakes come they try to find some one else to blame geeez they have power and they dont admit fault  god the sith have power and they never blame any one else they take the blame and the punishment now whos more honorable jedi or sith you tell me

Remember the Sith practice slavery, and often kill innocent civilians "just because it's fun". It's not tough to be "more honerable" than that.

Jedi, Sith, they're both nothing but fools. The Sith are blinded by their hate and lust for power, but the Jedi are weakened by their ridiculous code. The Gray Jedi follow their own beliefs rather than some worthless code, and they have a much better understanding and command of the Force because they look at it as a whole rather than "sides".

sig2.gif

The poor gray fools. Neutral Jedi are just as foolish for they do not know where their hearts lie and have no concept of good or evil or right and wrong, just like Kreia. :o They choose to live in their own fantasy world.

Besides, just because you aren't a Jedi or Sith doesn't mean you are "gray". You can not be a Jedi and still be LS; same goes for DS people. :o Gray people are simply those who do not see things in light/dark and try wallow in the middle.

By the way, I choose Jedi except for some parts of their code. :D I'd be a LS force user, but maybe not a Jedi.

Edited by Mothman

The poor gray fools.  Neutral Jedi are just as foolish for they do not know where there hearts lie and have no concept of good or evil or right and wrong, just like Kreia.  :o  They choose to live in their own fantasy world. 

Besides, just because you aren't a Jedi or Sith doesn't mean you are "gray".  You can not be a Jedi and still be LS; same goes for DS people.  >_<  Gray people are simply those who do not see things in light/dark and try wallow in the middle.

By the way, I choose Jedi except for some parts of their code.  :D

True, I suppose. Jolee wasn't gray, but I wouldn't say he was really a Jedi either. I would be a Force user. End of story. ;)

sig2.gif

I disagree. Jolee was indeed "gray" since he chose to leave the rigid rules of the jedi.

Once reason why I would like to see Jolee return in K3 (assuming Revan was LS, of course) is because the jedi order really needs his insights - he stayed away from the order and yet resisted the dark side, while the masters were indecisive and avoided making choices when they were desperately needed. The masters really could learn a lot from Jolee.

The masters' greatest mistake was to see everything in pure black and white, LS vs. DS. By doing so, they sacrificed countless lives in the outer rim and forced Revan and Malak to defy their will. They were correct that facing the Mandalorians in war would corrupt the jedi, but they were wrong in claiming that this was all the fault of Revan and Malak. It would be all but impossible for an ethical jedi to stand by and watch innocent people die without doing anything because their masters told them not to. And by being so inflexible in their position, the masters certainly did their part in splitting the order and bringing about the Jedi Civil War. They also distanced themselves from the common people, whom they were rather too willing to sacrifice for "the greater good of the Force"...

For me, the best thing would be to be lightside, yet be able to use LS and DS force powers! :D

@Jediphile: I always thought the term 'gray' was a description of your character, not which order you're a part of. That's why I say Jolee wasn't a 'gray' Jedi. I think he was very LS despite what his alignment showed, but he also wasn't really a Jedi, either.

Edited by Mothman

First of all, sentences are your friend.

Second, you do know they're not real... right?

I really couldn't have put it better myself, that is shocking. :shifty:

I think that is the longest "sentence" i have ever seen.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and i agree with you there Jodo, if it was real, i'd have to stick by myself, dont trust anyone else since IMO, everyone has a hidden agenda. :ph34r:

Edited by petay12