Dark Mastery Bonus question

According to online TSL guides, when your main character maxes out his light side or dark side points, he gets bonuses.

Light Guardian: +3 Strength

Light Sentinel: +3 Constitution

Light Consular: +3 Wisdom

Weapon Master: +3 Strength

Watchman: +3 Constitution

Jedi Master: +3 Wisdom

Dark Guardian: +1-8 Damage

Dark Sentinel: +3 Dexterity

Dark Consular: +50 FP

Marauder: +1-8 Damage

Assassin: +3 Dexterity

Sith Lord: +50 FP

Do these bonuses stack if you are, for example, Dark Consular 15/Sith Lord 3? Because according to the guides you would get +50 FP from Dark Consular and +50 from Sith Lord, for a total of +100 FP, but in my experience I only got 1 of the bonuses.

I have no clue but I'm wondering why they have +1-8 for Dex instead of just +3 like all the others. for the Dark Guardian

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bonuses do stack (although you have to have made mastery before switching to a prestige class for this to work), but the character screen only shows that last bonus in effect.

However, if you follow a progression to the logical prestige class (Consular to Lord/Master, Sentinel to Assassin/Watchman or Guardian to Weaponmaster/Maurauder) then others have reported that the bonuses do not double up. Thread here. If this is true, then it would be advantagous to switch classes when you make prestige class.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

I have no clue but I'm wondering why they have +1-8 for Dex instead of just +3 like all the others. for the Dark Guardian

it's +1-8 DAMAGE

which is pretty good really. LS guardians/weaponmasters get +3 strength, which only gives +1-1 damage (or +2-2 if they had an odd number for their strength stat), although it does give them a bonus to attack (unless they are using finesse)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

• 5 weeks later...