KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

What about them? Most of the combat is going to be done with laserswords anyway.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

so? we have the right to imagine KotOR 3 all we want. though I have to admit 12 parts of the same topic is alot...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Potent is so right.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just kill everything related to "echo", "Revan","True Sith", "Hole in the Force"- even more simple (w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Kill Star Wars.

End of Story.

WHAT?! YOU'RE CRAZY!!! MURDERER!!!

kidding but don't say that it...hurts.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

they could try to adapt the Ep 3 duel mechanics to kotor, they'd have to work on the fact that all you have to do to win is block everything but it could work.

The blood that gave the game the teen rating is the one around the dead bodies in the sith academy. And lightsabers cauterize the cuts they make.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I would not mind having journals that the PC can access in K3. The Sith Library on Korriban was hardly a place of study: Not even a single journal (whether electronic or manual) was available to provide some direction on where the game was heading towards. The purpose of having journals or records is to allow the player to understand how the story is like, not to be used as a substitute for the lack of character in certain people in the game. (The journal that was found on Vash's corpse was brief and barely showed her character in the game, and there was not any prior information about her previous encounters about how she arrived on the planet and her relationship with her apprentice)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Environmental  effects  would  also  mean  having  wider  variation  with  the  sounds  apart  from  the  usual  music  of  the  different  locations  on  the  planets.

Better, have the environment actually directly effect the characters. If it's raining cats and dogs, then fighting should be more difficult, for example, and anyone found outside on a clement day will be huddling under cover.

And anyone using any sort of electrical power in a rainstorm, well, that's gotta be dangerous ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I would not mind having journals that the PC can access in K3. The Sith Library on Korriban was hardly a place of study: Not even a single journal (whether electronic or manual) was available to provide some direction on where the game was heading towards. The purpose of having journals or records is to allow the player to understand how the story is like, not to be used as a substitute for the lack of character in certain people in the game. (The journal that was found on Vash's corpse was brief and barely showed her character in the game, and there was not any prior information about her previous encounters about how she arrived on the planet and her relationship with her apprentice)

Yes, having ancient Sith holocrons to watch would have been sweet. They sure did have a lot of holomessages on Peragus. Having that on Korriban (a number of them) would have been really nice. I would like to see that in K3....ancient and modern holomessages on a world like Korriban.

The other thing about journals is that the interaction between G0T0 and the PC was quite brief. (Which is why it is hard to not see G0T0 as a droid due to insufficient story information about his background) There might have been an inclusion of certain journal entries on G0T0's Yacht as almost his entire ship was virtually a droid army. (Sounds the one in SW Episode I: TPM) It might have helped to have journal entries as electronically accessible on computer consoles in his ship. And there was only a brief description of the droid planet M4-78 from a plasteel cylinder where the codes for droid access control could be found. G0T0's role as a crime lord was hardly shown as there was very little dialogue from him before you arrived on Nar Shaddaa. And also even after that black droid somehow came onto the EH, his repututation as a crime lord was hardly explained especially with how things actually happened on Nar Shaddaa. Sounds more like a character for DS only. LS stories seem to do ok without him.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

G0T0's role as a crime lord was hardly shown as there was very little dialogue from him before you arrived on Nar Shaddaa. And also even after that black droid somehow came onto the EH, his repututation as a crime lord was hardly explained especially with how things actually happened on Nar Shaddaa. Sounds more like a character for DS only. LS stories seem to do ok without him.

I agree. GOT0's backstory was too essential to the main plot to be "unlockable" dialogue determined by alignment and/or influence. And he should have had all kinds of holo messages on the Ebon Hawk.

Yes, I agree with you. There have to be such dialoge options mith other characters.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Make it so the NPCs are killable by you. If you don't like an NPC in your party you can kill them off. Excellent way to get Darkside points.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It will be much better to have choice characters depending on your alignment. If you don't like some party member, than simply don't use him/her.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Killing/neutralising (for goodies) characters of opposite alignment should grant bonus alignment points.

G0-T0 was actually integral to the PCs survival, at least initially, in K2, though. Hardly an enemy, more like an antagonist that must be co-operated with until and unless everyone's goals diverge ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The game should definitely have a better romance factor, because that adds a lot to the plot and game appeal. Other than that, i think a good idea would be to destroy your party members and then say it was an accident to everybody else.