Rumor Control - KOTOR3 rumor mill

Hydrogen

This thead is started as a place for people to talk about the rumors concerning KotOR3 and all that that encompasses. There seem to be more rumors coming up than usual, and I have a feeling that will only get worse.

Please feel free to discuss any rumors you see - make sure to link to where the rumors are coming from.

Do not at any point make the comments personal. If they are, they will be deleted.

Have fun!

anybody know what in the hell dr. manhattan is talking 'bout? point of fact, this is the first kotor3 rumor thread we has seen in a while... ironic, no?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

This thead is started as a place for people to talk about the rumors concerning KotOR3 and all that that encompasses. There seem to be more rumors coming up than usual, and I have a feeling that will only get worse.

Please feel free to discuss any rumors you see - make sure to link to where the rumors are coming from.

Do not at any point make the comments personal. If they are, they will be deleted.

Have fun!

Here's a rumor that I found on the CAD forums. It's almost 100% unlikly to be true http://www.cad-forums.com/showthread.php?t=40654

NOTE: Look at what I posted there.

For those who don't want to click on the link than here is what the member posted

"As a leading representative of BioWare Corp. given the mamoth task of publicising the next in the series of Knights Of The Old Republic games (KOTOR 3), I have permission to confirm that this title is now several months underway.

This may come as a surprise to those who are currently reading this, as it was previously believed that the KOTOR staff had been cut from the LucasArts project. I can also confirm that the KOTOR 3 team is now officially on LucasArts budget and eagerly developing what we hope to be a 'must have' title on as of yet unconfirmed Next Generation platforms for 2006.

With more details to be released in the coming weeks, 3 points concerning KOTOR 3 can be posted:

1)The story takes place in a period roughly 14 years after KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords.

2)There will be new characters, equipment, classes, mini games and an entirely new combat system based on the interface used on Jade Empire.

3)The plot follows directly from the last game, plunging the galaxy into war with the True Sith.

This has yet to be posted onto the BioWare official website (www.bioware.com) as the pages are currently serving as a front to keep viewers occupied during a drastic remodelling process of the entire site.

As previously stated, this message is soon to be posted around the internet, and new details are to be released soon.

Keep checking back for more information."

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

What's a internets? Better yet what's a internet? Maybe it's a net that enter twines with itself.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Mmm, idiocy in a spiffy suit. My favorite ^_^

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

At any rate, everyone, I'm afraid I'm Dr. Manhattan, not Hydrogen. If there's anyone to blame for the current state of affairs, please look to me. Much as I'd like to shove it all off on someone else, it's alllllll Eldar.

Now, as for rumors... Well, it's not like we wouldn't hear confirmation if KotoR 3 were actually in development. The rumors were probably harmless, but now we have a thread that will largely be nothing better than spam. I guess, however, we might as well look to see if we have any real rumors to monger.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This tread sucks ... WTF is doing here talking about a hypotectical game that may or may not be under development.

I sure hope Mr. Green Dragon either move this or deletes it ...

Hay nice spam.

This tread sucks ... WTF is doing here talking about a hypotectical game that may or may not be under development.

I sure hope Mr. Green Dragon either move this or deletes it ...

Hey nice spam.

That's not spam; this is spam:

film__RDogs_MrPink.gif

Why do I have to be Mr Pink? I wanna be Mr Green!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest Fishboot

Infocom will make KotOR 3 using revolutionary colored text.

System requirements: Brain stem, eyes, sheet of paper.

I heard a rumour that no-one knows anything about Kotor 3, but I can't confirm it. I even looked at the LucasArts website and they don't know anything about it either - this is a really well-kept secret!

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Finally (w00t)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I know this is supposed to be jokingly and all, but i really hate it when people post that and people actually buy all that crap, sure i might believe it if it were actually from any kind of developer, but never from the public :angry:.

/rant over.

Hay don't spam. This is KOTOR 3 rumors we know most of them aren't rtrue but does it matter?