How could anyone defeat Kreya?!!

Seriously...I wasn't really all that afraid of Kreia...certainly not half as afraid as I was of Malak. And Malak was tougher, too. He actually ran after you and used Force Jump and Throw Lightsaber on you a quite a bit. With Kreia, just go out to the ends of one of the walk ways and heal up when you need it...they're some goodies out there anyway... And don't neglect to use those Verpine "Prototype" Shields. Hell, as many of thoe that I found, I seriously doubt that it's a prototype anymore. But anway...I mean, Malak ran your ass down. Kreia's scooting along with her little walker, "Come back her young'an. I ain't done with you. Oh, shoot! My calaustomy bag is full! Nurse!!!"

hey, I found this glitch with the fight with kreia. I don't know if everybody knows about it already but if you pause immediately after the conversation ends try and talk to her. if you do it fast enough you'll go to the conversation after the first fight without even fighting! you can't skip the 2nd fight though.

• 3 months later...

I did not find Kreia TOO hard, she was difficult, but with lots of verpine prototype shields, and the trusty master speed/master flurry combo, from a level 26 weapon master, (who had the superior two weapon fighting III and the maximum increase damage thing) she fell fairly easily..... It was those lightsabres at the end that were harder, but even so, a high level weapon master / guardian should beat her without much problem.

To be honest, i found her about as hard as i found master Vrook on Dantooine when i was asentinel (if you are not a prestige he is HARD, much harder than the other Jedi - master flurry and master heal means he just rinses you very quickly, and he gets critical hits alot...)

Use the games battle system to your advantage. She can't attack you if she can't see you. In other words, when you run low on health or need to initiate a sheild, run behind a pillar for a while then continue the fight when you wish. This works for the second part as well. It is kind of being cheap, but at least all the effort you went through will not be wasted. Next time, pay close attention to what skills and attributes you are adding to your character at the level up screen. If done with som planning, Kreia should not be difficult.