How could anyone defeat Kreya?!!

k, thx guys! But can a lvl 25 beat Kreya?? Ore do I just need to train some more?

Shouldn't be a problem. Most players are level 23-27 once they reach Kreia, and since her power/vitality, etc. seems to be depending on your own, it really doesn't matter - Kreia is always tough because her power level is scaled to match your own.

That said, there's no reason why you couldn't be higher leveled. It would give your more options and, especially, powers to use against her. Unless, of course, you've already reached Malachor V. Once you get there, there is no way off that rock, and there is no infinity xp to get there, meaning that the xp you can get on Malachor V are pretty fixed.

If you want infinity xp, then it's either the Sith attack on the Mandalorian camp on Dxun or the respawning Hssiss at the jedi corpse in the tomb on Korriban (the latter is best if you're DS). I hear there's a level cap at level 50, but I've never actutally reached it myself - what would be the point?

I guess my question is why is she so difficult? She wasn't any harder to beat than anyone else in the game? And why so much item-usage and Force usage? Stims are useless, shields are useless, medpacks... well, they might be ok. I use Master Speed... that's it. And I kill her quite easily. Make sure before you go out to the Trayus Core that your lightsaber is equipped with only the best crystals, lens, emitter and power cell. (Anything that raises your attack modifier or energy/physical damage is the best to use.) There's a workbench in the Academy Proving Grounds or Training Grounds or whatever, so use it to beef up your lightsaber before going out to "strike her down". (If there's something you need to build and you don't have a lot of components, then break down everything in your inventory until you have enough... not like you're going to need all those blasters/rifles, armor, grenades/mines, etc. anyway... its the end of the game.) And hopefully you spent your feat points to get Master Flurry, because when using Master Speed, you'll strike 4 times with a single hilt or 2 lightsabers, and 5 times with a double-bladed lightsaber. I usually use a single hilt lightsaber. Call me old-school, but I'm not big into the double bladed lightsaber, and I got tired of 2 lightsabers from playing KOTOR I so much. So, my main character uses only one lightsaber, and I get the job done. Although if you are having problems with the floating lightsabers, take Jediphile's advice and try to split them up and take them on one-on-one. You can beat her.  :cool:

ARRGH - My eyes...it burns! :o

manthing2.jpg

Uh, Jags, you don't have eyes.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

kreia is easy. I just used master flurry with master speed and because I was a jedi guardian/weaponmaster I had juyo which added another hit and my double-bladed lightsaber making eight hits per round plus I focused on strength and had 33 strength. It took me two rounds to beat her the first time. when she spawns the lightsabers you don't even have to fight them. I just had them chase me, then I ran back to kreia and beat her up and she didn't even attack me at all.

to be honest, i've never had any trouble whatsoever with Kreia.

even when she uses the 3 floating sabers i've been able to stand toe to toe with them and hack them to pieces even if i'm a consular/master

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Kreia was the hardest of the Sith Lord fights, but I didn't think she was overly difficult.

You've gotta be kidding me.The Sith lord on Dxun was harder to kill than Kreia.

That's an exaggeration. First of all, on Dxun you had 3 people in your party to fight him. Kreia had to be fought 1 on 1. Secondly, just no.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I agree with Ghost.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's one of the reasons I thought Nihilus came across as so easy (well, he was, but still). The fact that it was a 3 on 1 on the bridge, whereas your final confrontations with both Sion and Kreia were 1 on 1.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

In Kotor 1, Malak put stasis on bastila and carth on the ship (forget the name) and u had to fight him....I think it would have been equally cool, if when three of you went to fight nihilus, he put a similar thing on ur teamates, but force drain (to show his hunger) on your two companions and they were unable to fight...and you would have had to fight him alone, and he couldnt have put his hunger on u because of the wound...rather than just implying it....that would have made his character much more appealing in my opinion, because he wouldnt' have seemed like a weakling, but more of a super powerful sith lord caught in a loophole of his own power!

In Kotor 1, Malak put stasis on bastila and carth on the ship (forget the name) and u had to fight him....I think it would have been equally cool, if when three of you went to fight nihilus, he put a similar thing on ur teamates, but force drain (to show his hunger) on your two companions and they were unable to fight...and you would have had to fight him alone, and he couldnt have put his hunger on u because of the wound...rather than just implying it....that would have made his character much more appealing in my opinion, because he wouldnt' have seemed like a weakling, but more of a super powerful sith lord caught in a loophole of his own power!

That could have been either cool, or cheesey, depending on where your opinion of the Malak fight was.

I could see his Force powers not working on you, but he uses your two companions to gain back health.

well, I figured in K1 it was fine because bastila and carth were not as strong in the force as me, so his stasis didnt work, and I totally owned malak...thats why I didnt like how all of a sudden he should be dead but I was put in stasis.

But for Nihilus, the reason he couldn't "devour you" like he "devoured planets full of jedi, full of life, full of the force, (or at least the theory for this) was because you were a wound in the force, and thus his hunger wasn't being satisfied because he couldn't target you. The life of the force wasn't in you, the same way it wasn't in Nihilus, the Exile was just like nihilus, feeding off of others. BUT in my opinion Nihilus could have destroyed the whole galaxy, after all he was responsible for Katarr....so the reason why he totally got punked by u wasn't because he was weak, it was because there was nothing in the exile to suck the life out of. At least that's what I have gathered up by theories on these threads in this forum....

SO....whew sorry this is long. Still with me? probably not. newayz

Nihilus could have shown his true power, in the fight with u, by almost drainin the life and force out of ur companions, which is what he was doing to everything else...and when u didnt get drained....as he expected u too...thats when u two fight, 1 on 1....by sword....sort of like how the force failed the yoda/dooku fight...if that makes sense...

and then u could have taken him out like that....

1. Nihilus still has his reputation and honor.....

2. Your teamates would have had nothing to do with the victory

3. The Exile could have taken the place of "darth Nihilus" if he was on the dark path....because this theory would have been explainedm ore...just like the title of darth treya had been passed down.....

Nihilus could have shown his true power, in the fight with u, by almost drainin the life and force out of ur companions, which is what he was doing to everything else...and when u didnt get drained....as he expected u too...thats when u two fight, 1 on 1....by sword....sort of like how the force failed the yoda/dooku fight...if that makes sense...

Yes, but I don't think he should put your comrades in statis - he should be so tough that he just wouldn't have to, while you really would require the aid of your comrades to take him on. Another thing is that he should have sucked life and force from your companions. Sure, the Exile and Visas can activate Force Immunity (if they're wise enough to have taken it), but Mandalore can't and so is reduced to being a power-source for Nihilus. That would really have sucked in a good way (pun fully intended) ;)

3. The Exile could have taken the place of "darth Nihilus" if he was on the dark path....because this theory would have been explainedm ore...just like the title of darth treya had been passed down.....

Ah, but there are those of us who think there are very specific reasons why you didn't see that in K2... >_<:o"

Yes, but I don't think he should put your comrades in statis - he should be so tough that he just wouldn't have to, while you really would require the aid of your comrades to take him on. Another thing is that he should have sucked life and force from your companions. Sure, the Exile and Visas can activate Force Immunity (if they're wise enough to have taken it), but Mandalore can't and so is reduced to being a power-source for Nihilus. That would really have sucked in a good way (pun fully intended) ;)

Ah, but there are those of us who think there are very specific reasons why you didn't see that in K2... >_<:o"

that's what I said...not stasis...but drained them "sucking the life"

but good try donald trump from the dominos commercials...yea thats right haha

jk

but I said it first!

and yes...I think exile will....well....yea...wink wink....K3....gotcha

I used Force Storm on those damned lightsabers but it took for ever to destroy this things. Yeah I'm impatient once reason why I wouldn't be a Jedi. I tried to fight them melee but I was killed off in no time.

Don't fight them all at once. Run a few circles with Master Speed, so that you distance yourself. They won't be able to detect you, since you'll be out of range. Then activate your defensive/buff powers and approach carefull until *one* of them comes after you - then take it down.

That way you can pick them off one by one instead of fighting all three at the same time. Besides, you'll want to explore those ledges, since there is treasure on the bodies there.

And once the lightsabers are gone, you can take down Kreia as you please - she won't even resist.

Don't fight them all at once. Run a few circles with Master Speed, so that you distance yourself. They won't be able to detect you, since you'll be out of range. Then activate your defensive/buff powers and approach carefull until *one* of them comes after you - then take it down.

That way you can pick them off one by one instead of fighting all three at the same time. Besides, you'll want to explore those ledges, since there is treasure on the bodies there.

And once the lightsabers are gone, you can take down Kreia as you please - she won't even resist.

haha seriously? I didn't even try that strategy. I just went in all guns (lightsabers) blazing since combat was so easy.

haha seriously?  I didn't even try that strategy.  I just went in all guns (lightsabers) blazing since combat was so easy.

Yup, seriously - worked like a charm for me. Then again, I was a sentinel/weaponmaster when I did it. Still managed to do it as a sentinel/sith lord, though.

Totally off-topic: Is it just me or are the mods in lockdown-overdrive mode?

:blink: