How could anyone defeat Kreya?!!

If you need to, you can turn the difficulty down to easy.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Use LD attacks, like Force Whirlwind and use healing attacks like Death Field (its what Kreia uses CONSTANTLY on you)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Why doesn't Kreia have to stick to turns while doing that? She can keep doing it even when it's my turn to roll!

She does. It's just that she's got a bunch of those "queued" up so every turn of hers she uses it. It may just look like she's always doing it because the combat goes by pretty quick when you're being drained of life.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I was sure to use Force immunity, since she loves to use force powers. With force immunity, her powers lost most of their effect. I also used master energy resistance and energy shields to protect me from her floating lightsabers. Using force enlightenment also helped, since that strenghtens all your LS force powers. Also, using any armor or items that defend against force powers or force users will help. :thumbsup:

Hey guys.

I almost finished the game, but I can't defeat Kreya :p How did you guys defeated here??  :thumbsup:  :lol:

Wait until you get very close to her, later complete the dialogue options, use your master speed power if you have any, use two lightsabers or a double-bladed saber use physical boost D package and use lots of life support packs and stregth stimulators and after floating lightsabers appear run away try to make a circle and defeat floating lightsabers one by one.

I hope you kept your armband shield thingies. They are useful here. :thumbsup:

Kotor 2 does this, from time to time. Easy foe after easy foe, then suddenly there's a rather tricky fight and you're not really prepared for it because you've never needed to be. I found Atton's solo fight in the Nar Shaddaa cantina to be much the same. Spend a little time not trying to kill her, but just trying to stay alive through force heal, shields, medpaks, and so on. When you find a rhythm that lets you keep your health up, reload, and try again, but slipping in attacks as well.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Cast Force Immunity as soon as possible. This will buy you some time (unless she casts Force Breach later), and give you some more resistance against her constant spam of Force powers.

Use your best shield. By now, you should have collected at least a dozen Verpine Prototype shields along the way, especially while you were on the Ravager. These will stop 140 HP of damage with each charge.

Cast Force Immunity as soon as possible.  This will buy you some time (unless she casts Force Breach later), and give you some more resistance against her constant spam of Force powers. 

True. The only problem with Force Resistance/Immunity is that there are about two characters in the game who would make you use it - Nihilus and Kreia. You don't even really need it against Nihilus, since he goes down so fast once you poke him with your lightsaber a few times... Nobody else ever makes you need it, so the chances are good you didn't take it, and once you reach Kreia, it's too late...

Otherwise I'd suggest you stay clear of her and keep some distance. When the floating lightsabers come, make sure to turn and run about a bit, so that they get scattered. Then you can pick them off one by one at leisure by luring them to the side caves. You want to explore those anyway, since there are some nice items stored there.

Be sure to use your protective powers. Energy Resistance (and progressions), Force Enlightenment/Master Speed, and Force Resistance/Immunity are all excellent in the fight against Kreia. If you start to go down in vitality, retreat, heal your wounds, all your force points to recover, then activate all your protective powers and assault her in melee again with everything you have - Kreia is a force power-user, so she's not well equipped to withstand your physical attacks (though she does have a ton of vitality points...). Make sure to retreat when she summons the lightsabers.

I guess my question is why is she so difficult? She wasn't any harder to beat than anyone else in the game? And why so much item-usage and Force usage? Stims are useless, shields are useless, medpacks... well, they might be ok. I use Master Speed... that's it. And I kill her quite easily. Make sure before you go out to the Trayus Core that your lightsaber is equipped with only the best crystals, lens, emitter and power cell. (Anything that raises your attack modifier or energy/physical damage is the best to use.) There's a workbench in the Academy Proving Grounds or Training Grounds or whatever, so use it to beef up your lightsaber before going out to "strike her down". (If there's something you need to build and you don't have a lot of components, then break down everything in your inventory until you have enough... not like you're going to need all those blasters/rifles, armor, grenades/mines, etc. anyway... its the end of the game.) And hopefully you spent your feat points to get Master Flurry, because when using Master Speed, you'll strike 4 times with a single hilt or 2 lightsabers, and 5 times with a double-bladed lightsaber. I usually use a single hilt lightsaber. Call me old-school, but I'm not big into the double bladed lightsaber, and I got tired of 2 lightsabers from playing KOTOR I so much. So, my main character uses only one lightsaber, and I get the job done. Although if you are having problems with the floating lightsabers, take Jediphile's advice and try to split them up and take them on one-on-one. You can beat her. :cool:

To add to what others said ... when 3 lightsabers appeared I did not fight them! I just went after Traya ... seemed faster and did not have to fight as long. Force immunity / master speed / master flurry was a must ... made the fight easy ... too easy actually ... it was harder fighting Malak for me on the first play-through ...

It depends on what class your PC is. If you are a Guardian / Weaponsmaster, then I would expect you should have no problem with a frontal assault, after buffing with shields.

If you are a Consular / Sentinel, you should be able to flatten her with Force Powers. I had over 1000 FP at level 33 for the fight. (She has over 1000HP for the fight.) Using different Forms is advisable, too. I used the Super-Strong-but-costs-more Form to kick her (I couldn't use my FP fast enough; they would regenerate faster than I could spend them). I just spammed the Force Push / Stasis.

I also picked up a Force Immunity belt (11 or 17 or something like that). And I had a Wisdom / Charisma of 44 or something ludicrous (cap? what cap? :wub:.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Kreia was the hardest of the Sith Lord fights, but I didn't think she was overly difficult. Maybe it's because I knew what I was doing this time around, but I thought Malak was a lot tougher than Kreia.

As for how I beat Kreia, I just used my offensive Force powers like Force Storm, and combined it with some medpac useage and Master Flurry lightsaber action. I never bothered with shields or defensive Force powers.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I was a Jedi Consular/Jedi Master the first time I played, and Force Waved her and the lightsabers almost exclusively.

I also found it easy to hide behind a post (use knight speed or whatever to get away from her) and she'll stop coming after you. Then plant about a dozen mines and have her chase you over them.

run, throw, run, throw. That was my first game as a guardian/watchman before I figured out that the force is an ally in this game

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now when I fight Kreia, it's a Death Field duel, as we try to recover and drain each other's health, which works wonders on our Force bar...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Hey guys.

I almost finished the game, but I can't defeat Kreya :( How did you guys defeated here??  :o  :-

I thought she was easy but I was a Jedi Guardian and I used meda packs when I got hurt (I had like 50).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf