Things you wish your character would say

[Exile is in the Korriban temple fighting a fierce battle with Darth Sion and the Exile pounds away at his defense with dual sabers and makes several critical strikes against him causing him to fall to the ground nearly dead]

Kreia: Exile, get out of there now! This is not a battle you can win.

Exile: Are you sure Kreia? It looks like I have him right where I want him.

Kreia: YOU ****ING MORON, GET OUT OF THEIR NOW! YOU CAN'T WIN THIS FIGHT, HE'LL JUST HEAL USING THE DARK ENERGY!

Exile: He looks pretty beat to me, maybe if I erode his will in several contests of words intermingled in combat I could easily overcome him after about... oh, lets say... four brief duels. I can heal too you know...

Sion(lying in a pool of his own fluids): Please... kill... me.

Kreia: JUST GET OUT OF THERE. NOW.

Exile: Your the boss.

[The Exile promptly disengages and leaves the temple obviously hurt and defenseless. Sion gets up and promptly acts as though he won for the cutscene that begins]

Sion: I will break him one day, and he will die, and I will just keep killing and killing until my master's hands are drenched in blood.

Sith Assasain: He's right there in our hands, we could just follow him out and easily kill him. Hell, he's limping out of here, I can just grab my blaster and shoot him right now real fast. It'll take but a second-

[sion force crushes the Sith Assasain]

Sion: My master taught me well on how to defeat a helpless opponent. I see the Exile has undergone the same training. She has taught him aswell. The irrationality is strong in that one.

[Outside at the Ebon Hawk]

Kreia: You have come here and accomplished nothing. You could have been killed! It's a good thing I got you out of that mess, without my help who knows what horrible things could've happened?

Exile(Deviously through gritted teeth): You're absolutely right, Kriea...

[The sound of a lightsaber igniting goes of and Kriea's head rolls across the floor]

Oh well.  Since the other thread was locked and this was posted last...

Sorry Darkside, but I had to post this. 

yes, this thread has gotten kinda old

This is something I wish I could have asked some of the party members.

"Why do you yell at me for being evil when you also have DS mastery?"

Happens everytime I go DS :o

Exile: This could be the most dangerous chapter of our lives, crew. Therefore I need as much help as I get.

I'm bringing two of you.

Mandalore: Are you sure? I have a whole army of Mandolorians you could bring, or you could bring the entire crew of the Ebon Hawk. Hell, you have a small army of supporters on nearly every planet. There's the rightful rulers of Onderon, there's the Khoonda Militia, the TSF, and the Jedi Masters. But hey, it's your call. Freedon Nadd's tomb is only guarded by about 200 force wielding Sith.

Exile(ignoring his statements): Heh, heh... Nadds.

Handmaiden: "My father was Yusanis, an Echani general. He went to join my mother, one whose movements and spirit matched his. I never saw her face, and she did not return from the final battle of the war. She died in the battle that shattered Malachor V, and her body was never recovered."

Kreia: "Well, actually..."

:shifty:

Exile: It would be really useful to hold a Blaster in one hand and a Saber in the other.

Kreia: Shut up, fool!

(or maybe) Kreia: What other?

Kreia: "Well, actually..."

I love this phrase. :D Let me see...

Exile (crying over Atris' sholder): And the Sith... are pursuing me... thinking I'm, like... the last Jedi...

Atris: Have they fallen so far? I am the last Jedi, not you.

Vrook, Kavar and Zez-Kai Ell: But you're supposed to fall to the Dark Side! So when you finally do, perhaps it will make us the last Jedi.

Bastila: Well, actually...

Exile: How the hell do I carry around 20 something pistols and 8 swords in three sets of Jedi Robes?

Kriea:Some of the greatest Jedi could hold such a load for hours and even days. They retired and became packmules

[You have gained forced Burden]

Gold :lol: , i think if i'm ever stressed i'm going to turn to you for comic relief :cool: :blink:

[You have gained a new Force power: Force Exchange. Using it, you can instantaneously exchange items with your party members, transporting them through time and across planets if necessary - for example, give Kreia the lightsaber of Freedon Nadd that your comrades have yet to retrieve from the tomb.]

Kreia: Forget the developers, I can carry a double-bladed lightsaber in one hand. Why, Darth Maul did.

[Exile confronting Darth Nihilus on the Ravenger's Bridge:]

Exile: Pardon me, but would you have any Grey Poupon?

Darth Nihilus: weird moaning

Exile: Ok... how about this one. Could you please pass tha' jelly?

Exile: Where's the beef?

Visas: What the hell are you doing?

Exile: You said he was hungry...

:thumbsup::-

Exile: So wait...after I toss you down into the Malachor core, a short cutscene plays and then the credits roll?

Kreia: *cough* Yes.

Exile: But...what about Mira? My Jedi senses tell me she was still walking around on Malachor. We don't get to see how that is resolved?

Kreia: *wheezes* No. Cutscene plays, credits roll.

Exile: *scratches head* How about the Bao-Dur, Remote and GoTo thing? Surely we get conclusive evidence what goes on there.

Kreia: *coughing some more* Look, you just beat me in combat. Make that, you just beat my lightsabers. I'm dying here, man. I told you, end of game! Blame Lucasarts.

Exile: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Vrook: We must cut you off from the Force entirely. You are a wound in the Force, and that we cannot allow. But I do have good news. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Vrook:I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your tradgedy. I realized that you're not actually connected to the force. Every Force user in the galaxy instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the Force, but you Exile do not. You move to an area, and you fed, and fed, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism in this galaxy that follows the same pattern. A wound in the force. The Exile is a disease, a cancer of this galaxy, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

A very convienant quote from the Matrix about the Exile. :thumbsup:

Exile: So wait... after I toss you down into the Malachor core, a short cutscene plays and then the credits roll?

Kreia: *cough* Yes.

Kreia: What does the player see? Only what I allow them to see.

Exile: *sobs* But I really want the cut ending! Especially the Atton versus Sion fight, it's so cool!

Kreia: This is what you players always are. So arrogant, so uncaring. The Force binds all things - sometimes even a small change in the game design can have drastic consequences. To walk such a great path, from Peragus and to Malachor, and still want to see what you cannot comprehend - not caring about the audience, about the general subtlety of the plot, and forgetting that sometimes {Gameplay Programmer: pronounced in the same manner as "some time" in the rebuilt Enclave}, not seeing something has a deeper impact than actually perceiving it. And in the end, as the darkness consumes me, you have learned nothing.

HK-47: [Request] Bite my shiny metal ass, Jedi.

--------------------

[A Cutscene shows young and idealistic version of Master Vrook as a padawan infront of the Council.]

Vrook: Yes, Council, I'm grateful for all of your help and guidance, and take all of your counsel into conisderation. What would you have me do to complete my Knighthood?

Head of Council: You must take this Gungan as your padawan until we see fit.

Vrook: Thy will be done.

[Vrook accepts generously, and is pestered by Jar Jar's ancestor for 30 years and gradually turns into the bitter, cynical and Hate filled Jedi Master we know today]

From the old thread.

Exile: I don't need you in my party, Disciple! You are so lame a character that you don't even have a name!

Disciple: I do, but only a male Exile is worthy of hearing it. The question is, do you?

Exile: Obviously! My name is...

Disciple: No, I meant a canonical one. I have one, for instance, and even your predecessor, your precious clich

The masters are meeting on Dantooine...

Zez-Kai Ell: "So, we're resolved to cut the Exile off from the force?"

Vrook: "Of course - there is no other way!"

Kavar: "I just hope he won't take it too hard and try to stop us..."

Zez-Kai Ell: "Well, he does have unique powers, and he might not go along with our decision. You sure we shouldn't keep that shuttle handy in case..."

Vrook [interrupting]: "Evacuate?!? In our moment of triumph?!? I think you overestimate his chances!!!"