T.O.M.B.S.

Mods are of course a pantheon.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The one in Dereth's sig ?

Baley gets 20 XP.

I'll try to get a basic concept and page done sometime this week, but this week is pretty hectic.

I'm going to do a list of attributes and skills that make up the game mechanics. Then I will design a visual layout. The webpage will break down what the skills mean. I might borrow from White Wolf and have Attributes, Skills, and Backgrounds. I will be pulling from the Flame Warriors website for inspiration.

Here is what I was thinking we could do to "play" the game and start establishing official character sheets. Once we have the attributes, skills and backgrounds down, other forum posters will rate you. Then send a private email to me, in an account I will create. I will average the ratings in every attribute, skill and background from the received and create your character sheet. I will then post it so the whole world can see it.

There will be a minimum requirement that 5 people rate you for you to get a character sheet. If you can't get 5 players to rate you, then you must not be a real character, but rather part of the simulation.