Rise of the Sith For TSL

Good news, Demo is almost completed, I should have it out by later today. If it is completely voiced or not will be up to my voice actors and getting their stuff in on time.

Alas, if only my computer had not been so crappy..mabye I would have bought the PC version instead of the Xbox one :) ...Oh well..good luck anyway :thumbsup:

Well I have finished the demo, I am having my Beta Testers have their way with it at the moment, when they give me a full report I will post it on PCGAMEMODS and my site as well.

Due to the fact that some of my Voice actors are out of town there are 2 parts where 1 guy is not voiced, but im sure you will be okay with that :lol:

-GSCCC

Well I have finished the demo, I am having my Beta Testers have their way with it at the moment, when they give me a full report I will post it on PCGAMEMODS and my site as well.

-GSCCC

Hi.

I'm finishing off a regular game of TSL at the moment. When I'm done, I'll install the beta and let you know what I think.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest MacleodCorp

Due to the fact that some of my Voice actors are out of town there are 2 parts where 1 guy is not voiced, but im sure you will be okay with that :lol:

-GSCCC

Do you have a projected finish date, or is there still more complex things to finish up?

doesnt the story line seem like a copy of the original kotor- the star forge/ JOVA- what kind of name is that anyway? sounds like an intergalactic coffee house or something. and it seems very...idk all i can say is good luck. i just dont see this kind of game AFTER return of the jedi. doesnt seem right. idk its better than those ridiculous plots for after return of the jedi on supershadow. i have to hold down my puke everytime i read that ****.

doesnt the story line seem like a copy of the original kotor- the star forge/ JOVA- what kind of name is that anyway? sounds like an intergalactic coffee house or something. and it seems very...idk all i can say is good luck. i just dont see this kind of game AFTER return of the jedi. doesnt seem right. idk its better than those ridiculous plots for after return of the jedi on supershadow. i have to hold down my puke everytime i read that ****.

Chill out we arent making a trade mark game here, its just a for-fun mod that lets you replay kotor 2 with a different storyine :)

If the name is whats bothering you well i just hired some people to hlep me with naming so dont worry about that. And when you play the mod you will see that "JOVA" is nothing like the starforge. Every story starts out bulky and rough, but thats why we have a fulll capable bunch of story refiners who refine it to make it A LOT better. So just wait untill the end before we comment on the story, as it is still changing.

-GSCCC

You get brownie points for the Mugen-avatar. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well i guess you have to play it first.....

I can imagine why you would be hesitent to download it, 54meg isnt really small modem friendly, but I guess its just If you want to download it do it if you dont, then dont. Its all your choice. The mod doesnt jump into your game directory.

In my opinion it is worth it.

It will give you an idea on what the full version will be like.

-GSCCC

.............WOW,

It was..... better than I expected. To be honest I expected to see some armature mod with crummy voice overs but it was actually pretty good. I LOVED the fact that you put the music from the Original Trilogy in there, gave it a REAL starwars feel. It was shorter than i expected though. It was more of a tease than a taste, still, it was fun.

I DID notice some spelling errors though o_0, but you kind of had to be checking for it, something i find myself doing no matter what >_<. Some of it wasn't voiced though, I remember you saying that would happen though, something about some voice guys not being here.. anyways it didn

I can imagine why you would be hesitent to download it, 54meg isnt really small modem friendly, but I guess its just If you want to download it do it if you dont, then dont. Its all your choice. The mod doesnt jump into your game directory.

-GSCCC

I don't have PC version so I can't download. Not that I have a small modem or anything...

-GSCCC

I don't have PC version so I can't download. Not that I have a small modem or anything...

Oh thats too bad, do you have a modded xbox? Im going to try and make it compatable.

.............WOW,

It was..... better than I expected. To be honest I expected to see some armature mod with crummy voice overs but it was actually pretty good. I LOVED the fact that you put the music from the Original Trilogy in there, gave it a REAL starwars feel. It was shorter than i expected though. It was more of a tease than a taste, still, it was fun.

I DID notice some spelling errors though o_0, but you kind of had to be checking for it, something i find myself doing no matter what :o. Some of it wasn't voiced though, I remember you saying that would happen though, something about some voice guys not being here.. anyways it didn

I have a modded XBox and will beta-test an XBox version if you make one.

xbox-scene.com is a good place to check for where people converted PC mods for KOTOR:1 to Xbox mods. Maybe a few people already did the same for KOTOR:2.

The mod consists of several parts, CGI cutscenes, In-game cutscenes, Playable modules. Now for those who dont know, a module is what we call a kotor map. There is the intro starwars crawl, then the cgi after that , then an intro ingame cutscene, then 5 playable modules, 4 or which are action packed. then there are 2 more ingame cutscenes between the major bad guys and finally an ending credits to let you know the mod is over.

Oh yea there is also a CGI cutscene of the player going to Yavin 4.

-GSCCC