Rise of the Sith For TSL

I'd be willing to do some voice-overs if you want. I don't have K2 for the PC so I'd never get to play it, but I have pro-tools for my recordings studio, so I have all the stuff I need right here, and I can do some crazy effects to the voice as well....pitch changing, lower, higher, static, flange or chorus, or all of the above and etc.

You might have posted about it on page 1 but I'm lazy, so how many game hours is this mod supposed to be?  Approximately.

Well it wont be shore, and it wont be incredibly long, its like medium i guess, not as big as the original kotor 2. There are puzzles and things like that so i guess it depends on how easy it is for you. At this point it is impossible to tell the exact ammount of hours it will be.

You seem to be doing a great job so far Gsccc. Keep up the good work and don't let people like misconcepticon get to you. I was wondering if the names of the two sith lords are final. Do you plan on changing them? i hope u don't take this as criticism b but I'm sure you can come up with better names than Craven and Trennon. They both end with the letter "n" lol. And the jedi's name sounds alot like Atton Rand. But anyway cheers. :D

You seem to be doing a great job so far Gsccc. Keep up the good work and don't let people like misconcepticon get to you. I was wondering if the names of the two sith lords are final. Do you plan on changing them? i hope u don't take this as criticism b but  I'm sure you can come up with better names than Craven and Trennon. They both end with the letter "n" lol. And the jedi's name sounds alot like Atton Rand.  But anyway cheers. :D

Lol well actually i hadnt planned to change the names! o:). But i am horrible with namees that is a fact if you could come up with one that you think suits a sith lord better, that would be great! Perhaps you would even like to join the mod team? We need that kind of insight!

-GSCCC

You seem to be doing a great job so far Gsccc. Keep up the good work and don't let people like misconcepticon get to you. I was wondering if the names of the two sith lords are final. Do you plan on changing them? i hope u don't take this as criticism b but  I'm sure you can come up with better names than Craven and Trennon. They both end with the letter "n" lol. And the jedi's name sounds alot like Atton Rand.  But anyway cheers. :D

Lol well actually i hadnt planned to change the names! :). But i am horrible with namees that is a fact if you could come up with one that you think suits a sith lord better, that would be great! Perhaps you would even like to join the mod team? We need that kind of insight!

-GSCCC

I have absolutely no skills in computer programming or whatever and heck I own the X box version only hahaha. But yeah, I'm pretty knowledgeable on the star wars universe though and I can give insight on characters and historical accuracy, relevance to star wars, and such. I'd be more than glad to offer my 2 cents that is if u need a dude like me. I just thought the names were a bit too generic sounding.

I can help with the Voice Acting. I'm not a highly experienced modder, but I do have experience in theatre, small time films, and a few commercials. I would like to help in anyway I can.

Sounds like a wonderful idea Gsccc! Good Luck!

One comment...On the second screenshot on your site.

"Amazing Admiral, in one day you have managed to nearly undo a project that took centuries in the making."

Am I the only one who thinks that looks ackward? Shouldn't there be a 'was' in there somewhere. Not to nitpick, but I tend to notice little things in game's subtitles...My father is an english professor after all :)

You do have people checking for things like this, right?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

One comment...On the second screenshot on your site.

"Amazing Admiral, in one day you have managed to nearly undo a project that took centuries in the making."

Am I the only one who thinks that looks ackward? Shouldn't there be a 'was' in there somewhere. Not to nitpick, but I tend to notice little things in game's subtitles...My father is an english professor after all  :)

You do have people checking for things like this, right?

Yes, but as I said these are old screenshots, I will post some recent ones of the same dialogs in a sec. These screens were prior to when i sent my dialogs to Jean P in Canada who runs a Screen Play Studio, he has done excellent work on my dialogs as of late.

Ooh, good. Would hate to think a project like this would be dragged down by poor dialogue. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Wow, just took a look at those screenshots. It would seem that i was mistaken when i posted all that crap. I thought you were just some kid posting his idea about something he would like to see, not actually serious. I apologize for insulting you if I did. This.. err mod? looks pretty promising. Will you be postin a demo or a beta or something? Or will that only be available to beta testers. Because if it is, I'll be interested in joining :D.

There already is a released Alpha/Beta Demo from a few months back of this mod it can be found at pcgamemods.com here-> http://www.pcgamemods.com/10948/

Of course to those out there who are enjoying being a Troll to this thread. I say cut it out. You've been shot down and proven wrong. Suck it up and accept it.

Wow, just took a look at those screenshots. It would seem that i was mistaken when i posted all that crap. I thought you were just some kid posting his idea about something he would like to see, not actually serious. I apologize for insulting you if I did. This.. err mod? looks pretty promising. Will you be postin a demo or a beta or something? Or will that only be available to beta testers. Because if it is, I'll be interested in joining :D.

There already is a released Alpha/Beta Demo from a few months back of this mod it can be found at pcgamemods.com here-> http://www.pcgamemods.com/10948/

Of course to those out there who are enjoying being a Troll to this thread. I say cut it out. You've been shot down and proven wrong. Suck it up and accept it.

Thanks for the kind words Darkkender, as for the beta, I highly suggest you dont download it, it was VERY early and has many bugs, I suggest you hold out for the demo which will be releeased very soon.

-GSCCC

For the record, I just said "Good luck, you're gonna need it" to squeeze in a Star Wars quote, and to wish the dude luck because ambitious campaigns with teams formed over the internet can sometimes be...questionable at best.

Am I a troll now?

I really feal that that part of this discussion is over, there is no more need to bring it up. There really isn't any question of if it is possible to make the mod or not so thats a dead point. And even if this mod will for some reason "die" (would be the first of my mods to do that) then shouldnt you wait till the end to find out? Honestly if your not going to voice your support or volunteer to be on the team, why post at all?

Anyways like I said i feel that that part of this discussion is over, and I hope we can move on with updates to the mod, as well as aditionall team members and the like.

-GSCCC

some unbelievably destructive, ignorant  and incompetent replies in ere,

i hope this wont stop you , gsccc :shifty:

Dont worry, I have seen MUCH worse before believe me. :D

Lol if only you had seen the "critisim" and "encouragement" i recieved when I made my first mod like this for KOTOR 1.

Anyways, Demo is almost out, just waiting for my guys to finish up their voice acting, I hope to release it by the end of the weekend.

-GSCCC

I still can't understand why people label me as a troll instead of just plain writing that they disagree with my views. I hardly do this for attention. That's what the WOT is for. :shifty:

Seriously, don't let me get you down. Just hang on there, and maybe you'll get this through. Hard work always pays. Though with such a list of "to-do" you might be in for hell.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I still can't understand why people label me as a troll instead of just  plain writing that they disagree with my views. I hardly do this for attention. That's what the WOT is for. :shifty:

Seriously, don't let me get you down. Just hang on there, and maybe you'll get this through. Hard work always pays. Though with such a list of "to-do" you might be in for hell.

The "to-do list" is becoming rapidly completed, my Only consern ever was that I wouldnt have enough voice actors as the mod i did before I did completely by myself (that should also tell you this is no hard task). But I have an abundance of those now (NOTE: I could ALWAYS use more!)

Im glad you want me to hang in there, as for the events that occured earlier, lets just let those pass as "Dust in the Wind".

-GSCCC

I have a question; you have several planets to do, yes? How many are you going to do and how much gameplay are there going to be? Let's say; is it the size of Tantoiine or the size of Peragus?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have a question; you have several planets to do, yes? How many are you going to do and how much gameplay are there going to be? Let's say; is it the size of Tantoiine or the size of Peragus?

The answers to all those questions are on the webiste and or forums.

For planets go to http://www.infinite-empire.org

As for what they will be like they will be kind of like Tatooine but not as detailed, there will be sidequests for each of the sidequest planets, but its not going to be gigantic. The gameplay will be adaquit, that is about as much as I can say for now.

Basically there will be merchants, citizens, and sidequests for each of the planets that harbor those things,

Korderon

Nar Shadaa

Hoth

EDIT: when you go to the webiste, go to the PLANETS section at the bottom of the navigation bar.

Hope that clears things up for you.

-GSCCC