Vrook dialogue on Dantooine

Yeah, I wished there was a "I don't get it" option when talking to them in the rebuilt enclave.

"I don't get it, Master Vrook, I'm confused. So I didn't do the right thing by bringing you all back here?"

Imagine the argument, though, if your whole party (sans Kreia) was present... But that could be for another thread

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I find much of what they said confusing, I caught pretty much all their words, but I don't get why they'd be so scared at the fact that the Exile is a wound in the force and the fact that I form bonds and connections through the force yet I used it for good and not evil. I used my connections through the force to help the ravaged planets touched by war throughout the game, aiding in the restoration projects, helping the refugees and restoring peace and stability to Onderon and saving Dantooines feldgling government, some that all of the Jedi Masters were very proud of individually but when they gathered, they punished me for my lack of patients and apathy.

They said that my ability to connect to others in the force would some how make the Sith stronger from all my feelings and emotions at Malachor. This is where it stops making sense to me and they say I'm responsible for the Sith seeking out the Jedi through the force and killing them. Someone needs to explain to me how the two are related as I can't draw any reason why the Sith devouring planets through the force is related to me being light-years away from the Republic living out my exile.

Not to mention that Kavar and Vrook don't even notice that Kreia is standing right next to you on Onderon and Dantooine (pt 1)...  Suddenly it's - "Oh yeah, I THOUGHT she looked familiar..."

True, but remember, it seems that Kreia has the ability to make herself invisible to those (at her own will) who are Force Sensitive. If you play the game as a female, you get to see several scenes where Kreia messes around with Disciple's head this way.

Also, regardless of which gender you picked, she cloaked her presence from Atris in the beginning, and to a lesser extent (but not enough), Darth Sion.

Vrook, i'd say, is a hard-line jedi who views the jedi order very strictly, therefore requiring discipline and complete obedience to the Jedi code.

In the case of that dialogue, i'm afraid Vrook doesn't change his opinion, regardless of what you say to Atris or anyone else.

Not to mention that Kavar and Vrook don't even notice that Kreia is standing right next to you on Onderon and Dantooine (pt 1)...  Suddenly it's - "Oh yeah, I THOUGHT she looked familiar..."

True, but remember, it seems that Kreia has the ability to make herself invisible to those (at her own will) who are Force Sensitive. If you play the game as a female, you get to see several scenes where Kreia messes around with Disciple's head this way.

Also, regardless of which gender you picked, she cloaked her presence from Atris in the beginning, and to a lesser extent (but not enough), Darth Sion.

Excellent points. My complaint isn't that what went on was wrong, but shouldn't it have been explained how or why she managed this? The Atris thing was explained in a cutscene, but wouldn't it have been a little better if Kreia... suddenly had to use the little Jedis' room when you meet Kavar? Just a thought.

that doesn't sound Star Wars'y to me. Seriously ( i know they do but thats implied.) iv never seen a jedi mention using the bathroom.

Good call, KotorKyle. (w00t)

I didn't LITERALLY mean, go to the bathroom. I meant find some excuse to not be there in the room with Kavar who obviously knows who Kreia is...

I found Kavar to be OK, but Vrook and Ell had to go. I wonder how the dead one on Korriban would have been...

I think Vrook hated you from the beginning

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I think Vrook's attitude was explained by someone else in KotOr 1, possibly by one of his fellow Jedi masters of the council. Call me a weirdo, but I've grown to like the guy. What was a surprise to me, though, was the way he told you off in the kinrath cave when you rescued him. While I didn't exactly expect an eager handshake, that was still quite... well, reflective of his personality, I would say. Shown from a slightly different angle and a bit more in-depth, not just the surface harsh strict master from the first game.