Ulic Qel-Droma or Revan

Who will win the fight between Ulic Qel-Droma and Revan  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the fight between Ulic Qel-Droma and Revan

• Revan
    • Ulic Qel-Droma

Ulic, the dude who was a Jedi with the force until Nomi cut him off from it.  Some consider him one of the most powerful jedi ever.

He couldn't use the lightside because of a sith Poison, he couldn't use the darkside because of Nomi. At least that's what I got. Nomi may have cut him off completly but the poison thing is still there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My Exile would whip them both

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'd go for Revan. Here's why:

Revan was a Jedi who sacrificed himself in order to protect the galaxy from the real threat lurking somewhere in the Outer Rim. He's an excellent strategist, he's charismatic and wise. He understood the difference between falling and sacrifice.

Ulic was a jedi who fell to the Dark Side and, like Malak, brutally attacked the republic claiming to bring the golden age of the Sith. Though in the end he learned from his mistakes... a bit, he died a stupid death: Blaster shot. :thumbsup:

I'd go for Revan. Here's why:

Revan was a Jedi who sacrificed himself in order to protect the galaxy from the real threat lurking somewhere in the Outer Rim. He's an excellent strategist, he's charismatic and wise. He understood the difference between falling and sacrifice.

Ulic was a jedi who fell to the Dark Side and, like Malak, brutally attacked the republic claiming to bring the golden age of the Sith. Though in the end he learned from his mistakes... a bit, he died a stupid death: Blaster shot. :thumbsup:

Uhm, Ulic sacrificed himself to save the Republic from a great threat too... He may not have been a great strategist, but Revan certainly did things that were as bad as anything Ulic did - setting all the jedi who didn't blindly follow him up to be killed on Malachor ranks right up there with anything Ulic did, and note that Ulic's worst acts were mostly done in fits of rage, whereas Revan's were cold and calculated. Besides, Ulic was just apprentice to Exar Kun, so blame him for assaulting the Republic.

As for Ulic's stupid death, well, we haven't seen how Revan dies yet... :devil:"

It's pretty weak actually. You see, the ancestors of Aunt Beru are a team of l33t anti-Sith fighters, and they slapped around Revan like a little school girl. He only last 12 seconds before begging for his life, and which point they promptly ended it.

It is because of genes like this that Aunt Beru became the ultimate force of freedom for the Republic against the Empire.

I love the EU. It's so easy to write for!! :D

It's pretty weak actually.  You see, the ancestors of Aunt Beru are a team of l33t anti-Sith fighters, and they slapped around Revan like a little school girl.  He only last 12 seconds before begging for his life, and which point they promptly ended it.

It is because of genes like this that Aunt Beru became the ultimate force of freedom for the Republic against the Empire.

I love the EU.  It's so easy to write for!! :D

:lol::lol: I think we should start an official thread of things like this juust so we can all glance at it when feeling down, to make us laugh :)