Bully - by Rockstar Games

The game is your the biggest bully in school but this is your last school you can go to. You've been kicked way too much. Basically your teachers will have you do "chores" for them so you can get good grades. You give swirly's and wet willies to the geeks and absolutly demolish people in dodge ball.

For the full preview, Game Informer from last month should you have.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I respect Rockstar more than almost any developer. If only because they constantly fight with the lawmen about what should and shouldn't be allowed in Video Games (no rated M game comes even close to the content in a Rated R movie, yet the age of admission is the same. ) rather than just padering to their every whim.

(no rated M game comes even close to the content in a Rated R movie, yet the age of admission is the same.  )

Except the games have another Informal game rating "not to be sold in stores" like Postal 2, and the uncensored version of Leisure suit larry.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Any reputation is good reputation.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think Rockstar is one of the most talented development houses out there. They seem to be able to do exactly what they want and get both critics and players on their side with their sick humour and excellent games. I find it sad that they feel they have to be the "bad boys" of computer games all the time. It's like they don't realize that the fun in their games does not stem from the excessive violence or the drug references.

And why do I always get so worked up over the fact that when GTA: San Andreas was just one of the most sadistic and violent games out there, noone cared. When one player-made mod turned up to unlock cut-out content in the game, the whole world falls apart and the game is no longer suitable for kids? The stupidity is staggering. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think Rockstar is one of the most talented development houses out there. They seem to be able to do exactly what they want and get both critics and players on their side with their sick humour and excellent games. I find it sad that they feel they have to be the "bad boys" of computer games all the time. It's like they don't realize that the fun in their games does not stem from the excessive violence or the drug references.

And why do I always get so worked up over the fact that when GTA: San Andreas was just one of the most sadistic and violent games out there, noone cared. When one player-made mod turned up to unlock cut-out content in the game, the whole world falls apart and the game is no longer suitable for kids? The stupidity is staggering. Hypocrisy at its finest.

It pisses me off because I was holding off on buying San Andreas until the price dropped due to a somewhat thin wallet. Now it's pulled from shelves, which means when it comes back, it will likely be at full price again, and I'll have to start the wait all over again.

He who hesitates, is lost, Eru. :)

Personally, I loved Rockstar's GTA:VC...at first, but it got old after about a week. There's only so many hookers you can beat to death before it loses its novelty.

Bless them, if only for being marvelously edgy.

And wouldn't these "Peacoholics" better spend their resources on something actually worth the time? Gun control, drugs, war, something having a bit more to do with peace?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It pisses me off because I was holding off on buying San Andreas until the price dropped due to a somewhat thin wallet.  Now it's pulled from shelves, which means when it comes back, it will likely be at full price again, and I'll have to start the wait all over again.

You should check Ebay. There has to be plenty of people selling their copies all the time. Unless you don't like second hand games?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It pisses me off because I was holding off on buying San Andreas until the price dropped due to a somewhat thin wallet.  Now it's pulled from shelves, which means when it comes back, it will likely be at full price again, and I'll have to start the wait all over again.

You should check Ebay. There has to be plenty of people selling their copies all the time. Unless you don't like second hand games?

Not unless I can hold the discs in my hand and check them for scratches, or I'm buying from someplace like Amazon that has a guarantee. I've checked Amazon, they've pulled all their copies. I've gotten burned one too many times buying disc based media off of Ebay.

It's for the children Lonely Wolf Hexadecimal.

That part cracked me up, and I still don't know why :D

Murder simulators my lonely wolf ass, ever fire a 12 Gauge, stockless shotgun? My entire upper body went numb after the first two shots. My god, the recoil was hell...oh...wait...you were kidding. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Murder simulators my lonely wolf ass, ever fire a 12 Gauge, stockless shotgun? My entire upper body went numb after the first two shots. My god, the recoil was hell...oh...wait...you were kidding. :thumbsup:

We have a 12 Gauge with a six shell pump hanging on our wall... :)

The pump is blocked by California State Law though.

And if your shoulder took as much damage as you describe, you likely didn't have a snug enough fit between the butt of the gun and said shoulder, you're lucky you didn't break your collar bone.

I had supervision...and numb was an overstatement. Look, I'm a thin, small framed guy, damn thing almost took my arm off. :thumbsup:

Really doubt I could fire more than a shot or two in succession.

- Everlast

Not unless I can hold the discs in my hand and check them for scratches, or I'm buying from someplace like Amazon that has a guarantee.  I've checked Amazon, they've pulled all their copies.  I've gotten burned one too many times buying disc based media off of Ebay.

The last time I ordered off Ebay I got screwed. Somehow I got stuck with an extra "customs charge", despite the fact the selling price was supposed to include ALL shipping charges. It's the one and only time I've got screwed with a "customs charge", but it's made me weary about ever using Ebay again.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Murder simulators my lonely wolf ass, ever fire a 12 Gauge, stockless shotgun? My entire upper body went numb after the first two shots. My god, the recoil was hell...oh...wait...you were kidding. :)

You obviously haven't played murder simulators that features stockless 12-guage shotguns.