Light Saber Styles

Relax, he's been yelling at everyone. :thumbsup: And about Revan, that stance wasn't in K2. The stances in K2 didn't even change your position, just the effects of your attacks. :p And I'm not even sure if that position was part of Revan's normal stance or if he just did it at that particular time.

This is something that I think can be improved on in the games - the "ready" or "alert" stance should be different for the different LSaber Forms ... Nick Guillard went through the trouble to develop distinct LSaber fighting styles for the different Jedi in Ep 1-3, you'd think the game could borrow some of that.

I really enjoyed Obi-Wan and Anakin's fight in this regard - they often were using the same techniques against each other - it was obvious that Anakin had learned most of his form from Obi-Wan.

It's a proven fact that Americans speak the worst english. I've been yelled at by meta more than once.

The style really didn't do anything for me. I'd just use my ShoChi form.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's a proven fact that Americans speak the worst english. I've been yelled at by meta more than once.

The style really didn't do anything for me. I'd just use my ShoChi form.

I don't yell. ^_^ (You just seem to have the knack of using the exact opposite of the correct usage. :-)

American English (sic) is hardly the bastion of style against which all other idioms should be measured.

You don't necessarily have to be a N. American to speak English well ...

... In fact it is arguably a distinct advantage not to be a product of the US education system ... :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't pay much attention to lightsaber forms I just attack when I need to.  <_<

The game is way to easy, if I needed to use them though..I would :D

I always thought that too really. Although, I would change from the + against blasters form, to the + against Jedi form now and again (their names elude me :( )

I don't pay much attention to lightsaber forms I just attack when I need to.  <_<

The game is way to easy, if I needed to use them though..I would :D

I always thought that too really. Although, I would change from the + against blasters form, to the + against Jedi form now and again (their names elude me :( )

I just kept it on the first one you learn for the whole game. Shi-cho was the name if I remember...

Sorry I'm not an American. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome and info! :)

..Seemed to be able to type perfectly there.

Had my sis look over it. :p

There's your answer! Have your sister submit all your dictated posts ... :)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sorry I'm not an American. 8)

Thanks for the warm welcome and info! :unsure:

..Seemed to be able to type perfectly there.

Yeah, after you gave him a "warm" welcome, jerk.

Geez, these fora weren't so bad when I registered. WTF is wrong?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds