Say it ain't so Dave!

Retnuh

Guest Fishboot

I totally respect Dave. He could easily have churned out a third season just twiddling his thumbs, burned a little soul and made off like a bandit. He didn't exactly take the high road that he could have by knowing that two was his limit earlier in the game and not leaving all of his people in the lurch, but at least he isn't sleepwalking and making racist garbage for white teenagers who think screaming "I'm Rick James!" is the acme of humor.

I just like the fact that dave is actually a gamer (he's played WOW a lot on his "retreat" and he's played GTA)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I totally respect Dave. He could easily have churned out a third season just twiddling his thumbs, burned a little soul and made off like a bandit. He didn't exactly take the high road that he could have by knowing that two was his limit earlier in the game and not leaving all of his people in the lurch, but at least he isn't sleepwalking and making racist garbage for white teenagers who think screaming "I'm Rick James!" is the acme of humor.

or he is just a bit off in the head. He has, after all, talked about how he is having problems handling the "pressure" of the show.

If he can't handle that, I hope he made enough to avoid getting a real job.