Fallout 3

"in the RPG's I had played the only thing to do was recklessly slaughter everything. "

Herein lies ze problehm.

You simply had quite low standards. There were quite few rpgs released

before FO that had memorable characters and almost nil hack'n'slash.

Am I rite, Ultima-wackos?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ultima VII and it's sequel is teh greatestz0rs RPGz0rs of all timez0rs (z0rs added for emphasis!).

Plenty of interesting characters and dialogue, from at least Ultima VI. Never played Ultima V however, but VI and VII and Serpent Isle were faaaaantastic!

"in the RPG's I had played the only thing to do was recklessly slaughter everything. "

Herein lies ze problehm.

You simply had quite low standards. There were quite few rpgs released

before FO that had memorable characters and almost nil hack'n'slash.

Am I rite, Ultima-wackos?

Well perhaps I'll see if I can find one of these games, I came in kind of late to RPG's with Might and Magic 4 being my first. Either way, I still think Fallout 3 needs to be a little more than what I have read so far for Oblivion. We'll see.

Now to find a copy of Ultima VII. :">

I agree. I don't exactly trust that Bethesda can deliver.

Stay tuned on this thread. I'm sure some of the resident doofuses will point you to right direction

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

No. I have to live in the town. So does my eighteen-year-old daughter.

I don't want the sad drunken yobs, the miserable urchins who must prostitute themselves so, and the green light for every other failing nightclub (and nightclub owners from other areas) to open up more of them.

Pole-dancing clubs don't interest me in the slightest.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't want the sad drunken yobs, the miserable urchins who must prostitute themselves so, and the green light for every other failing nightclub (and nightclub owners from other areas) to open up more of them.

Suggestion! Go Fallout on them. Grab your mini gun and clean your town up. Time to take out the trash.

Back on topic. Noone can do Fallout 3 justice other than the original designers. Bethesda won't do the game justice at all. That's like asking Atari to do Baldur's Gate 3.

Not if meta ca help it. ;)

kirottu said:

But she does have her own website. And no, I'm not going to tell. :blink:

*uses reverse psychology* I don't want to know anyways. ;)"

I always wondered what it'd be like to be the father of a female who has access to a webcam.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)