Military Aircraft

Lucius

They make nice Fighter Jets though...

- Jian-10  :wub:

It's amazingly ugly. :)

and very little of it is chinese. take a russian/soviet su-27 engine and pop it into the israeli Lavi... which itself is a modified u.s.a. f-16

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

For once Julian, we agree. I, for one, never noticed any hardcore America bashing when Bill Clinton was president, he was loved by my population at least. George Bush and the conservatives on the other hand... not so much. :thumbsup:

As for the J-10, yes it does appear to have been copied from this Israeli jet with what probably should look like the Star of David, yet strangely resemble the Empire symbol from Star Wars :p :

lavi.jpg

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

As for the J-10, yes it does appear to have been copied from this Israeli jet with what probably should look like the Star of David, but yet strangely resemble the Empire symbol from Star Wars:

[snip]

It's all about the Zionist conspiracy to disband the Israeli parliament and destroy the Jedi.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As for the J-10, yes it does appear to have been copied from this Israeli jet with what probably should look like the Star of David, yet strangely resemble the Empire symbol from Star Wars :lol: :

Looks awfully familiar to the Israely F-21kfir_pic1.jpg, I guess it's the predecessor of the J-10, but yet again looks like the Israely pay little attention to design like the US does :(

I'll see your (whatever it was you wrote), and raise you with my own favorite:

su-34-1.jpg - The SU-34 Flanker Fighter Bomber

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

As for the J-10, yes it does appear to have been copied from this Israeli jet with what probably should look like the Star of David, yet strangely resemble the Empire symbol from Star Wars :thumbsup: :

Looks awfully familiar to the Israely F-21kfir_pic1.jpg, I guess it's the predecessor of the J-10, but yet again looks like the Israely pay little attention to design like the US does :-

lavi and f-21 airframe is dissimilar... look at canopy and fuselage.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

You all disgust me.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

When the mods see these planes they'll close this thread in no-time, I made a mistake with the F-37 because it's a fake....regarding the Russian fighters here's my favourite:

Gsu47.jpg

:-

Pay no attention to the blasphemy above, there's nothing wrong with a little Sukhoi love... :thumbsup: Besides, that prototype you got there is awesome. I dig the new design. ;)

DENMARK!

Other than the fact that some of them appear large, I don't know what's wrong with the images. They are military aircraft but not engaged in actual acts of violence in the pictures in question. What I am going to do is split the airplane topic into a different thread and let you guys continue talking airplanes. Should it turn out that these pictures aren't allowed, I'll close the airplane topic at that time.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That's a new design for a MiG, isn't it?

Anyway, more Russian love, even though it might not be a jet.

ka50_11.jpg - Ka-52 Black Star... fearsome, isn't she? :wub:

DENMARK!

I have a question, what about airplanes/jets/military aircraft make them apealing?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's a new design for a MiG, isn't it?

Well you can call it a new design, but it's the basic MiG-25 configuration retained, but very different aircraft, strengthened to permit supersonic flight at low altitude; more powerful engines than MiG-25; major requirement increased range, not speed; advanced digital avionics; Zaslon radar was first electronically scanned phased-array type to enter service, enabling MiG-31 to track 10 targets and engage four simultaneously, including targets below and behind its own location; fuselage weapon mountings added; crew increased to two. Wing anhedral 4 degrees from roots; sweepback approx 40 degrees on leading-edge, 32 degrees at quarter-chord, with small sharply swept wingroot extensions; all-swept tail surfaces, with twin outward canted fins and dihedral horizontal surfaces

BTW: Nice chopper :wub:

is funny how tree huggers can look at a shark or a tiger and see beauty, but they looks at a f-15 and only see a instrument o' death and pain. the tree hugger might even appreciate some geek' s fascination with cars, in spite of the environmental hazards they present, but the vegan/hippie/give-peace-a-chance flower child can't seem to grasp the notion that a plane or ship can have similar appeal.

for folks who like planes, warplanes is gonna have basic aesthetic appeal as they is most sleek and predatory looking planes built. furthermore, they tends to push the performance curve.

however, Gromnir were only pointing out plane specs to illustrate a point 'bout the chinese development of the ju-10... didn't really get into the "my favorite plane" crap.

HA! Good Fun!

p.s. the russians/soviets got a very different design philosophy that were necessary 'cause of their relatively poorly trained mechanics and technicians. soviet planes were all designed 'round stable airframes, something that has been largely abandoned in the west in favor of smaller/lighter/radical designs. in the west we use advanced electronics to keep unstable airframes from crashing... but you need highly trained personnel to keep such planes flying.

Are you calling me a tree hugger?

I don't see beauty in sharks or tigers.

Aye, it just didn't look like other MiG's I've seen, could be the angle and the lighting of course. Is it a new plane, btw?

Anyway, Mkreku, here's one for you!

foto_su27o.jpg

I still like the SU-34 better though, it has a two mand arm-to-arm ****pit, toilet and bunk in the back. :D

DENMARK!

no beauty in sharks or tigers?

HA!

tiger, tiger, burning bright

in the forests of the night,

what immortal hand or eye

could frame thy fearful symmetry?

in what distant deeps or skies

burnt the fire of thine eyes?

on what wings dare he aspire?

what the hand dare seize the fire?

and what shoulder and what art

could twist the sinews of thy heart?

and when thy heart began to beat,

what dread hand and what dread feet?

what the hammer? what the chain?

in what furnace was thy brain?

what the anvil? what dread grasp

dare its deadly terrors clasp?

when the stars threw down their spears,

and water'd heaven with their tears,

did He smile His work to see?

did He who made the lamb make thee?

tiger, tiger, burning bright

in the forests of the night,

what immortal hand or eye

dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

you is welcome to live in your world, but we want no part of it.

HA! Good Fun!

Well, zat changes everyzing.