Can I get Malak's Armor?

Well here on Gamefaqs it says you can http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=22236223

( Starting here are the robes you can get

doing the fassa dock quest after reaching

that level 40-50 range and are THE best

you can get in the game )

Nath Cowling (Def+3,AL-DS,STR+3)

Arca Jeth's Robe (Def+2,RegenFP+3,WIS+2,AL-LS)

Aleema Keto's Robe(Def+3,RegenFP+1,STR+2,WIS+4,AL-DS)

Sylvar's Robe (Def+2,Res15/-DS/energy,DEX+2,AL-LS)

Darth Malak's Armor (Def+4,Regen+2,STR+1,AL-DS)

Jolee's Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+1,CHA+4,AL-NU)

Thon's Robe (Def+3,Bfeat-FFocus/FImm(stun)/FJump,AL-LS)

Crado's Robe (Def+2,CON-2,STR+6,AL-DS)

Nomi's Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+3,WIS+4,AL-LS)

People have told me it was taken out of the game but others have said they're in there but it's extermly unlikly you'll get it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I've never been bothered to try to level up that high, so I can't say from personal experience. However, one of the Obsidian devs (might have been Akari, but don't quote me on that) confirmed that the Malak Armor is in the game. Not sure about the rest of that list.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well this guy found it

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=22596549

But I don't understand how you get a the quest.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I doubt it's a quest. Mainly because it's a Random Loot system. Best guess is wander around killing everything and opening all the containers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I doubt it's a quest. Mainly because it's a Random Loot system. Best guess is wander around killing everything and opening all the containers.

Yeah.

I think you just have to visit the various weapons stores after you attain the specified level.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well I'm going to see I can get it. If I do, I'll take a picture and post it here. I have KOTOR II Xbox and I don't have AR.

malak's armour is a serious letdown.....

it looks really ugly (it's pretty much a red version of jal shey armour) and has pretty bad stats (stupid max dex cap :thumbsup: )

personally, my favourite DS robe is Crado's Robe :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

• 4 weeks later...
A list of all ingame robes

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35881

And about that quest, it is on Nar Shaddaa, if you give the right code to the incoming ships, Fossa rewards you with something based on your level. So it seems like 40+ he will give these valuable robes.

I was level 50 and i talked to him after i saved but he didn't give me anything and other characters that usually give u lightsabers like mandalore when your trying to prove yourself didn't give me anything. Do u have to be a specific level?

As far as I know it depends on you level/alignment

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

In my last game I tried this and performed the Hssiss glitch until level 40. I then went to Nar Shaddaa and nobody ever gave me an item anymore (No lightsabers as well). Maybe it is different on the Xbox but I found out that if you are above level 30 nobody would give you "an item", like the equipment you get from Fazza for example and after level 40, nobody ever gives you a Lightsaber. I had

But I wonder how this works on a Xbox. One recommendation: Save before you enter the Secret Tomb and kill Hssiss's.

Master Vandar lives!

OR you could use a cheat. If you are set up for cheats, then pull down the console, and type " giveitem a_robe_26. This will give you the armor of Lord Malak.

{01}Clothing a_robe_01

{02}Padawan Robe a_robe_02

{03}Dark Padawan Robe a_robe_03

{04}Baran Do Novice Robe a_robe_04

{05}Matukai Apprentice Robe a_robe_05

{06}Zeison Sha Initiate Armor a_robe_06

{07}Jal Shey Neophyte Armor a_robe_07

{08}Jedi Robe a_robe_08

{09}Dark Jedi Robe a_robe_09

{10}Norris Robe a_robe_10

{11}Jal Shey Advisor Armor a_robe_11

{12}Gray Jedi Robe a_robe_12

{13}Jedi Knight Robe a_robe_13

{14}Dark Jedi Knight Robe a_robe_14

{15}Matukai Adept Robe a_robe_15

{16}Zeison Sha Warrior Armor a_robe_16

{17}Jedi Master Robe a_robe_17

{18}Dark Jedi Master Robe a_robe_18

{19}Baran Do Sage Robe a_robe_19

{20}Jal Shey Mentor Armor a_robe_20

{21}Ossus Keeper Robe a_robe_21

{22}Natth Cowling a_robe_22

{23}Arca Jeth's Robe a_robe_23

{24}Aleema Keto's Robe a_robe_24

{25}Sylvar's Robe a_robe_25

{26}Darth Malak's Armor a_robe_26

{27}Jolee's Robe a_robe_27

{28}Thon's Robe a_robe_28

{29}Crado's Robe a_robe_29

{30}Nomi's Robe a_robe_30

{x01}Handmaiden's Robe a_robe_x01

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Yes, but only if you're using kotor on a computer and not on the xbox platform. My question is, at what level on the xbox platform do the "gifts" stop coming on Nar Shadaa? And does it matter is you're already a prestige class. My character is already at level 50 but I didn't level him all the way up yet hoping to get some of the more interesting robes from Fassa. And is there anyway in input a cheat code on the xbox platform - if there is, please let me know.

i dunno about cheating for the xbox version, i've got it on pc. sorry...

malaks armour just looks like a red version of jal shey armour

and it's not even all that good :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!