Welcome Fangirls, and Fanboys

Cantousent

Kudos to Darkside for being inducted into the 20+ page thread hall of fame. His (her?) thread has gone on for a full 20 pages of consistent and on-topic off-topic goodness. Let's hope for another 20 pages!

Now I will retire his thread and re-open this one to continue the Fangirl/boy goodness that can be found in the original, here:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Who are you? What have you done to Eldar? Can I get his worldly posessions?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Unless you're an Eldar Fangirl... no.

If you are an Eldar Fangirl, please post a hot picture of me immediately!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Why would you like to see a hot picture of yourself, sir?

Eldar the Obs Board Narcissus?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

No, while I might be infatuated with myself, I can't claim that I'm my own Fangirl. I'll stick with Galadriel (since we decided that the object of fanboyism can be a literary figure), Bullock, Kidman, and maybe Liv Tyler.

Obsidian Plays

Unless you're an Eldar Fangirl... no.

If you are an Eldar Fangirl, please post a hot picture of me immediately!

Eldar

Obsidian Plays

"Married with 3 children"

Cue the shrieking of fans

kirottu said:

I'm a girl actually. I can't help but wonder why it was closed though. I thought the limit was 40 pages... :wub:

Not that I'm complaining of course. I don't care what thread it's in, as long as the topic continues. Now where was I?... Oh yes:

scrn_114.jpg

EDIT: Geez, there was how many posts while I was image hunting? Eight? You guys probably don't even know what I'm talking about now. First post.

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

I thought Tom Cruise was the heartthrob from The Last Samurai.

I dont think the chicks dig the whole "Say hi to my little Xenu" thing

:wub:"

(damn dirty hubbolo.. I mean scientologist)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

A quick note. I've been closing threads at 20 pages because it that was the routine limit at the IP fora. I'll check with Fio and see if maybe the server can handle more pages. What I don't want are the problems that plagued long threads at the BIS and IP fora. Ugh, that was bad.

We don't have a lot of traffic on these boards just yet, but it doesn't hurt to get into good habits in regards to this sort of stuff. So, for the time being, if you get to 20 pages, I close the thread, start a new thread, and give you kudos for creating a lasting topic on the forum! What could be better? Now, rather than destroy poor Darkside's thread, I'll take PMs from folks. Gladly even. :wub:

Obsidian Plays

May I remind you all that fan-girl/boy-ism is such a serious and severe appreciation that you cannot possibly have more than one or two targets for anything that could be considered real fanboyism.

I myself, am never a fanboy of more than one female celebrity at the time.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

And right now that would be...?

kirottu said:

I'm a girl actually.  I can't help but wonder why it was closed though.  I thought the limit was 40 pages... :wub:

Not that I'm complaining of course.  I don't care what thread it's in, as long as the topic continues.  Now where was I?... Oh yes:

scrn_114.jpg

EDIT:  Geez, there was how many posts while I was image hunting?  Eight?  You guys probably don't even know what I'm talking about now.  First post.

Master Chief. :wub::p I bet he looks so hot under that mask. (probably pretty pale, though) :p

And now, for some more pixelated goodness. This one's Ivy from Soul Calibur 2. Her uniform is my favorite in the game. :wub: (w00t) :wub:

vortal_pic_44149.jpg

One is on the wrong forum if one doesn't recognize mug of the first dude.

kirottu said:

I myself, am never a fanboy of more than one female celebrity at the time.

Yeah, I'm generally the same way (well... replace "fanboy" with "fangirl" and "female" with "male).

[insert obligatory Nicky Katt picture]

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

One is on the wrong forum if one doesn't recognize mug of the first dude.

I would most definently say that applies to the third one aswell.

p.s

Damn, that J.E Sawyer is a handsome devil!

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."