Bug? Visas never showed up

I read on a guide that Visas Marr shows up when you enter the Ebon Hawk after her cutscene with Darth Nihilus. I had significant dark side points after leaving Peragus and saw her cutscene on the way to Telos but when I got there the Ebon Hawk was impounded and I couldn't reboard it until the hidden academy. When I finally got Ebon Hawk back, only Handmaiden was aboard, Visas wasn't. I have tried exiting the Ebon Hawk and reboarding but she never shows up and I'm very disappointed. Is this a bug or is there anything I can do to get her to show up? I have had patch 1.0b.

I've never known her to turn up until you go to the next planet after Telos (usually Dantooine in my case, but it's a choice). Once you get there, you can exit the Ebon Hawk and immediately reenter to get the Visas confrontation. Never fails for me.

Might be a bug if it does for you, though, but you do need to go to the next planet after Telos first.

Visas didn't show up for me immediately after the cut scene.  In fact I don't think she appeared for me until after I was done with Nar Shadda.

Odd, I always go to Dantooine first, and once I've left the ship, she's always waiting for me when I come back, even if I just turn right around and reenter the ship on the spot.

Visas should be onboard after you have landed on Dxun/Dantooine/Nar Shaddaa/Korriban and immediately enter the ship...

NOT right after leaving Telos, and having the "Exiled on Coruscant" movie...

PS. Welcome to the Forums

BTW. Is this your first time you play the game? Then I advise to play without a guide, it's alot better and more satisfying to find out alot for yourself...

EDIT: And above that many guides have "Big mistakes", we often hear questions here of things mentioned in guides, who are either cut, or totally different from the written word. If you already played it once, it will be easier to skip these "untrue" part as BS instead of wondering why they won't happen.

Edited by Battlewookiee