Sexiest chic from Star Wars?

Who do you think is the sexiest chic from all star wars books, movies, games, ect.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the sexiest chic from all star wars books, movies, games, ect.

• Handmaden
    • Mira
    • Visas
    • Leia
    • Padme
    • Mara Jade
    • Bastila
    • Kreia(Ahhhh! run!!!!!!!!)
    • Female Reven
    • Female Exile

Bastila  :wub:  No Nomi?  :wub:

At least they didn't put Vima Da Boda up there (Dark Empire)

I'm going with Mara Jade. A chick who uses the force and is a trained assasin, theif, and can kill anyone... :blink::p

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm going with Mara Jade. A chick who uses the force and is a trained assasin, theif, and can kill anyone... :wub: :wub:

And continues to call her husband "Skywalker" even after she's taken his last name as well.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I voted Leia.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How many would vote for Bastila if there wasn't a cheesy romance with her in KOTOR?

As long as Jennifer Hale did her voice, and she still had that "prissy princess" attitude, I would.

I'm a sucker for a british princess.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How many would vote for Bastila if there wasn't a cheesy romance with her in KOTOR?

As long as Jennifer Hale did her voice, and she still had that "prissy princess" attitude, I would.

I confess I am as well.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I confess I am as well.

I said princess, not prince.