Exchange vs. Serraco

I noticed that on Nar Shaada, when you speak with the Serraco leader, you can actually get him to listen to you, while you badmouth the Exchange.

Just curious about one thing. Has anyone been able to convince the Serraco to attack the Exchange? I've been able to get the leader to at least listen to the plans, but all attempts failed, in trying to get them to attack the Exchange.

I was always curious why there was an option to attempt to convince Serroco to attack the Exchange, but never being able to actually have success with it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It'd be fun if you were able to make yourself into the leader of the Serraco and then do a minigame that was a small rts or somthing :wub:"

Why does Vrook pronounce it Soroco?

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why does Vrook pronounce it Soroco?

:huh:

Vrook?

Anyways, if Vrook mentions a Soroco, it would be the planet (there is a planet called that, it's said more in the game then Vrook alone)...

Yeah, he was talking about a planet, not those thugs in the Refugee sector.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

well the thugs were from the planet so best guess is that they would be named the same. I think vrook mentions the planet when you rescue him from the Merc's he says somthing along the lines of "And look what came from the war, Telos, Seroco, (someothernamedplanet)"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well my guess was it's a different planet. Don't forget a lot of planets are spelled similar like Dantooine and Tatooine (except for the dan and tat).

I always assumed that Seroco was destroyed or something, thats why there are so many Seroco people in the Refuge sector, because they are refugies.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I always assumed that Seroco was destroyed or something, thats why there are so many Seroco people in the Refuge sector, because they are refugies.

That's why I think he's asking why the two different spellings.

Is there two different spellings, I thought someone just said he pronounced it different. If not, then I just assume it's a typo.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, Vrook probobly just pronounces it different.

Why do some people say Schedule -> skedule, when some people say it -> shedule?

You're getting your panties in a bunch because people pronounce things differently? We speak English in Canada. They speak English in England. Yet we pronounce things differently.

• 2 months later...

It was either cut (or just forgotten in the rush), or, rather strangely, deliberately not intended which I doubt.

I never got these options cos I experienced heaps of quest problems on NS and just endedup fighting them all in a "sweep" of the whole area. fyi, one example of a quest bug is repairing the pylon in that ship area without ever knowing about it (I got that power thing from the Ithorian and thought "hey, I can use it in this termainal thing!"). Instant completed quest (but then I discovered the broken swoop which needed it)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

This was all explained in this thread

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I usually attack the Serrocco veterans and the Exchange sides as an LS PC. Besides, no DS points for doing either but you get LS points for ridding the sector of the Exchange leader. And both sides have items in their cargo. For a DS PC, I do the former except that I just leave the Exchange leader alive.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧